Having a huge video-block

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
TifaLockhartVII
Org Profile

Having a huge video-block

Post by TifaLockhartVII » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm trying to make an MV to this song -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ze1VIAwA0

I've finished more than half of it, but I'm stuck at the following part... 2:32~2:56. I'm still practicing on working with fast paced music. >.<

Could anyone please give some advice, or at least link me to some amazing AMV's with the same song used? Thank you.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Having a huge video-block

Post by Zanzaben » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Well I think it's really dependent on what other anime you are using so that they don't conflict with each other.
but ignoring that for now, anime that came to mind for me when I listened to it and that I think could really work are
Ef - A Tale Of Memories (as well as Melodies)
Sola
High school of the dead

Some others that I think could work
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Vampire Knight
Soul Eater
Darker Than Black
Fate/Stay Night
Princess Tutu

Let me know if any of these help
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

TifaLockhartVII
Org Profile

Post by TifaLockhartVII » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:48 am

zanzaben wrote:Well I think it's really dependent on what other anime you are using so that they don't conflict with each other.
but ignoring that for now, anime that came to mind for me when I listened to it and that I think could really work are
Ef - A Tale Of Memories (as well as Melodies)
Sola
High school of the dead

Some others that I think could work
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Vampire Knight
Soul Eater
Darker Than Black
Fate/Stay Night
Princess Tutu

Let me know if any of these help
Thank you, but my question wasn't what anime could go with it. I already have half finished the MV but I'm just stuck on that specific part I mentioned. I don't know how to put the scenes together (I know what scenes to use, just don't know what effects to use and so on). Which is why I asked if there's any nice AMV's with the same song used, so that I can get some ideas.

TifaLockhartVII
Org Profile

Post by TifaLockhartVII » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:49 am

Thank you for having taken your time out though ^^

(Sorry for the double post, just wanted to add)

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 am

Maybe you could edit that part of the song out and just skip from 2:31 to 2:56. It might be tricky but I think the song could probably be cut without it sounding weird or off. If you don't want to cut it out its hard to say what you should try to do effects/scene wise unless we have a better idea of what came before it or whats coming after it. If you have any kind of beta you want to send to me I might be able to help out more after seeing it.

Return to “General AMV”