Lucid Nightmare - The Halloween MEP [Compiling]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Lucid Nightmare - The Halloween MEP [Compiling]

Post by Kireblue » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:34 am

I really liked the first transition.
AimoAio wrote:As for the intro, what I meant was you could do the zoom into the picture frame for kireblue's track(at the last "dum") so it's almost as if we're entering into the realm of the mirror. And then shortfade in the start of mines at the first beat.
But I guess that this one could look good as well.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am

@Aimo: OOOOOH. /headdesk now I get what you mean Aimo. I'll upload just that small snippet of footage here in a little bit and see if ya'll like it. :3

@Kire: LUUUURve the poster. Looks fantastic. Thanks so much for your opening/ending idea and developing our theme for us. Really did turn out brilliant and tied everything together beautifully. :3

@Fading: Thanks so much. That's just about the best compliment I could ever want. :) And thanks so much for all your input/feedback throughout the project. It really did make everything in the project turn out better.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Just a heads up that I'm uploading the MEP to youtube right now. |:>

As soon as that's done, I'll upload to the org and announce it on the forums. Since the version I'm uploading to the org is the same version that's going on youtube, I'm not going to upload to sendspace as well.

You can download the final copy via the org and upload through that means on youtube. :3

If you copy/paste the description I posted, you might want to use the one in the AMV Profile, since the spoiler tag cut off some of the URL links.

Wrapping things up:

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you all! I think this is one of the best MEPs that I've ever worked on, and we all did a really great job. I also learned a lot about editing that I'm not necessarily familiar with. :up:

While I'm not the lead coordinator of it, please consider joining the Valentine MEP, where I'll be co-coordinating with TritioAFB.

We've also got the Lady Gaga MEP. The lovely Aimo is hosting, and it's really already turning into something awesome. :awesome:

But PLEASE be sure to join me in January, when I will be starting the third and final installment of the Disney MEP. It's going to be magical. :jester:

Also, I'll be releasing this on the Re-Evo forums. Feel free to register and come take a look at what our members/users have to say! #totallynotaplug

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:32 pm

FadingSundown wrote: A MEP where all parts were handed in on time, while the MEP was started a little more than a month ago. The sheet was easy to work with, no PMs where you can forget to send it to a person, or anything. Good organized, you should host more MEPs Code xD! Plus, thanks everyone for beta-testing, it was really helpful to me. I cant wait to see the absolute final MEP :D!
This FOR SURE. :up: It was awesome working with you all and Code, you're a great co-ordinator so make sure you host more MEPs! Cause I'll be joining them. ;)

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 pm

AimoAio wrote:
FadingSundown wrote: A MEP where all parts were handed in on time, while the MEP was started a little more than a month ago. The sheet was easy to work with, no PMs where you can forget to send it to a person, or anything. Good organized, you should host more MEPs Code xD! Plus, thanks everyone for beta-testing, it was really helpful to me. I cant wait to see the absolute final MEP :D!
This FOR SURE. :up: It was awesome working with you all and Code, you're a great co-ordinator so make sure you host more MEPs! Cause I'll be joining them. ;)
x2~ :D

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:
AimoAio wrote:
x2~ :D
yeah Code. You're the best at what you do. I was on the fence about joining the Valentines day MEP, but the moment I read that you were helping out with it, I immediately signed up. And honestly, I probably wouldn't have even joined this Halloween MEP if it was coordinated by anyone else.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”