Need help from the pros to start

AbirXtreme
Org Profile

Need help from the pros to start

Post by AbirXtreme » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 am

I am Fairly new in the world of amv's i just learnt what amv really is, So i want to start making amv's as well, But i cannot seem to understand which program to use,, and how to use them, i am confused between WMM(because its easy) and SVP(i have heard you can do great things using it) , now i need suggestions from the pro amv makers on which program is better, and also some short tips on how to use them, i hope this site will help me :|

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Need help from the pros to start

Post by Kariudo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 am

If you have access to Sony Vegas, I'd recommend that over WMM. Vegas gives you more control than WMM does...which means it'll be harder to pick up. If you're getting overwhelmed, it may be a good idea to use WMM for a few amvs to get a handle on basic editing and workflow before switching over to Vegas.

For tips and general questions, you'll want to go to the video editing software section. There are specific sub-forums for Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas and WMM. The Vegas sub-forum has a nifty guide for using Vegas.

Also, take some time to Read <a href=http://www.a-m-v.org/guides/avtech31/>ErMaC & AbsoluteDestiny's Friendly AMV Guides Lovingly Overhauled Largely by Zarxrax</a>. It may take a few sittings, but in the end it will help you.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”