[AUN] Stumbling Around

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rubeeh
Org Profile

Re: [AUN] Stumbling Around

Post by Rubeeh » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Such a cute opening effect. I'd love to be able to duplicate that. XD

I didn't care for the black stuff like at :35, since it cut off the viewing of the anime. The zooms were nice, but some of the shaking was kind of a turn off for me.

All in all though, you made an adorable AMV that was entertaining to watch and captured the relationship nicely.
Thanks for the comment, I know that I still need to improve those damn shakes ><
post-it wrote:LOL .. that Angel outfit; WRONG! -- hehe

Strange how you used the "she wanted attention" parts as your Anime.
Nice selection on the sequence-of-events: ±4¾/5
I don't really get what you're trying to say with "she wanted attention" part D: -fail-
But thanks!
AimoAio wrote:Rubeeh + Toradora = <3

It was really cute, I loved it! :up: And God, that song is catchy....
-secretly trying to attract you with the song- Thanks <3
Magnus wrote:Nice one Rubeeh!
I would have liked to see maybe some more of that opening effect you used. And maybe changed the colour of the black sketchy borders to that same pink-ish one, to keep a consisting colour-theme.

But overall I enjoyed it, felt a little stiff at times - but that's no biggie!
In conclusion; a really cute video. I'm looking forward to your next!

:up:
I would've loved to have you as a beta tester, now that you mention it the borders would probably look way nicer with that color uu. Thank you tho :3
S.A. Robert wrote:Good amv ♥
Thanks ^^
kirin91 wrote:DECO*27! I love this song.
Black border looked for interesting effects.
Cute video :D
IKR. I love it too <3 Glad you liked kirin :]
Kain-x-spirits wrote:Haha great work, i loved it. :up:
Glad you enjoyed kain >:
Enigma wrote:Hola
Adioos amigo!
-BL- wrote:good job :up:
Thanks >:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Really nice! I wasn't a huge fan of the song, but the video was awesomely edited!~

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 am

Not a complete fan ^-^
I sort of felt the "She and Her Cat" clip was really random and out of place. Ruined the balance of the AMV for me while I was watching.

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 am

I will never say NO to a good Toradora AMV.

It is a romance AMV but with a upbeat vibe to it and thanks to that I was able to enjoy it. So good job.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”