Text Help ?

For all help and discussion relating to visual effects in programs that are not already covered in an existing forum, such as Blender, Particle Illusion, etc., along with discussion about effects theories and techniques.

Moderator: Niotex

Text Help ?

Postby Lalaitspandacheeks » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I dont know what this 'text effect' is called .
but here is an example [ It's around 0:42 ] where it says Atomic Mep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQSaDRb5 ... w&index=15

How did they put it there? & is there a program to do that ? Also can i use SV 9 for it too ? [ sorry , i have many questions. LOL]

Thank you for the help ^___^
Joined: 18 Sep 2011

Re: Text Help ?

Postby Niotex » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Do you mean the fact that it gets written on? If so one can simply make a text layer in vegas and pan and crop it. revealing 1 letter at a time by key-framing the mask.
User avatar
The Phantom Canine
Joined: 08 Jun 2003
Location: Netherlands
Status: Simply Insane

Re: Text Help ?

Postby Thepooh » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

You can also use a classic transition
User avatar
Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Location: Paris - France
Status: hangover...

Return to Visual Effects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests