[Madoka Magica] They exist....

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Post by AimoAio » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 am

I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am

I really liked this. :up: :up:

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am

AimoAio wrote:I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)
Thanks ^__^. I'm glad you like it even through your not a fan of the show. One reason some of the scenes may seem new is because I used the DVD version of the show, with the exception of episodes 11 & 12, and some of the animations were changed/fixed or completely re-done. Thanks for the happy birthday and for what you said in the journal :)
kireblue wrote:I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:
Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you liked it. I felt the song fitted really well with the girls, I was surprised it wasn't already done by someone else.
macchinainterna wrote:
Spoiler :
I really liked this. :up: :up:
WOOT! I got one! Thanks for the comment and the cockatiel hehe. I'm glad you liked it. Also thanks for what you said in the journal.

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

REALLY AWESOME!~ <3

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 am

EkaCoralian wrote:REALLY AWESOME!~ <3
Thanks ^__^

Rubeeh
Org Profile

Post by Rubeeh » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I LOVED this <3

alien762
Org Profile

Post by alien762 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 am

Well done :up:

byezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Glitzer
Org Profile

Post by Glitzer » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 am

Did I just watch a magical girl amv? And like it?
Why yes, yes I did.
Don't tell anybody. Image

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Rubeeh wrote:I LOVED this <3
Thank you ^_^
alien762 wrote:Well done :up:
byezzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanks -waves good bye-
Glitzer wrote:Did I just watch a magical girl amv? And like it?
Why yes, yes I did.
Don't tell anybody. Image
Hehe, don't worry I won't tell ;)
Thanks, glad you you liked it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”