[Madoka Magica] They exist....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

Miracles and Magic...they do exist

Hope you guys like it

Spoiler :
birthday party time |:>
edit: party time over :(
Last edited by Fay-Sa on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:22 am

omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 am

I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly reccomend to the Madoka fans, and even moreso to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Emong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)

Thanks for the comment and OP..and yes I already knew ^__^

CodeZTM wrote:I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly recommend to the Madoka fans, and even more so to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D

Thanks for the comment, OP, and happy birthday. I'll be writing a reply back to your OP soon. Lol yea normally my credits just plain suck...so I wanted to make them look as nice as I could so glad to know people so far like them.

Emong wrote:Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:

I don't think anything new of mine trumped your favorite lol 4/5 still awesome through.

Thanks for the happy birthday and for the OP (in advance). I'm looking forward to it.
Fay-Sa

Postby Fall_Child42 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(
Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby Dragon/Roy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 pm

mmmm me gets now lol
Dragon/Roy

Postby Warlike Swans » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>
Warlike Swans

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )
Chained(E)Studio

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(

Sorry for crushing your expectations about the song...

Dragon/Roy wrote:mmmm me gets now lol

Woops I forgot to send you a link when it was up hehehe...enjoy.

Warlike Swans wrote:Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>

Thanks ^_^

Chained(E)Studio wrote:I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )

Thanks! I'm still iffy about the poster myself (granted I'm never 100% happy with my drawings anyway...I'm my own worst critic lol) however I'm glad you like it so much along with the video.

Also yes I had cake, it was a small chocolate cake through. Also my mom brought me a big jar full of gummie bears XD
Fay-Sa

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby AimoAio » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby kireblue » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 am

I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
kireblue

Postby macchinainterna » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am

I really liked this. :up: :up:
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby Fay-Sa » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am

AimoAio wrote:I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)

Thanks ^__^. I'm glad you like it even through your not a fan of the show. One reason some of the scenes may seem new is because I used the DVD version of the show, with the exception of episodes 11 & 12, and some of the animations were changed/fixed or completely re-done. Thanks for the happy birthday and for what you said in the journal :)

kireblue wrote:I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:

Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you liked it. I felt the song fitted really well with the girls, I was surprised it wasn't already done by someone else.

macchinainterna wrote:
Spoiler :

I really liked this. :up: :up:

WOOT! I got one! Thanks for the comment and the cockatiel hehe. I'm glad you liked it. Also thanks for what you said in the journal.
Fay-Sa

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

REALLY AWESOME!~ <3
EkaCoralian

Next

Return to AMV Announcements