[Madoka Magica] They exist....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

[Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

Miracles and Magic...they do exist



Hope you guys like it

Spoiler :
birthday party time |:>
edit: party time over :(
Last edited by Fay-Sa on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
Image

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:22 am

omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 am

I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly reccomend to the Madoka fans, and even moreso to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D

User avatar
Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: The Jade Motel
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Emong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:
Image Image

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)


Thanks for the comment and OP..and yes I already knew ^__^

CodeZTM wrote:I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly recommend to the Madoka fans, and even more so to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D


Thanks for the comment, OP, and happy birthday. I'll be writing a reply back to your OP soon. Lol yea normally my credits just plain suck...so I wanted to make them look as nice as I could so glad to know people so far like them.

Emong wrote:Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:


I don't think anything new of mine trumped your favorite lol 4/5 still awesome through.

Thanks for the happy birthday and for the OP (in advance). I'm looking forward to it.
Image
Image

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Fall_Child42 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(
Image

User avatar
Dragon/Roy
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 10:30 pm
Location: New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Dragon/Roy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 pm

mmmm me gets now lol

User avatar
Warlike Swans
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm
Status: Pending
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Warlike Swans » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>

User avatar
Chained(E)Studio
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )
Image

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Postby Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(


Sorry for crushing your expectations about the song...

Dragon/Roy wrote:mmmm me gets now lol


Woops I forgot to send you a link when it was up hehehe...enjoy.

Warlike Swans wrote:Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>


Thanks ^_^

Chained(E)Studio wrote:I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )


Thanks! I'm still iffy about the poster myself (granted I'm never 100% happy with my drawings anyway...I'm my own worst critic lol) however I'm glad you like it so much along with the video.

Also yes I had cake, it was a small chocolate cake through. Also my mom brought me a big jar full of gummie bears XD
Image
Image

User avatar
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby AimoAio » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)
Image

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby kireblue » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 am

I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:

macchinainterna
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:27 am
Status: Done. So done.
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby macchinainterna » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 am

Image

I really liked this. :up: :up:

User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby Fay-Sa » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am

AimoAio wrote:I highly approve of this video despite me hating Madoka. :awesome:

As Code mentioned, you did a fantastic job of capturing the girl's and their wishes and desires. I haven't seen the series but I could clearly see and understand your concept, not to mention the overall feel of it was just amazing. I've only seen a handful of Madoka AMVs so I don't know how accurate this might be, but to me your scenes felt very refreshing and new and that's always a good thing to see. Especially with your ending, that made me quite teary(and I have seen that scene countless of times and never felt this way :cry: ) And while I still don't have any intention to see this series, you bumped up my interest level for it by just a notch. ;)

Great job and I hope to see more AMVs from you! :up:

(Also Happy Late Birthday! ^^)


Thanks ^__^. I'm glad you like it even through your not a fan of the show. One reason some of the scenes may seem new is because I used the DVD version of the show, with the exception of episodes 11 & 12, and some of the animations were changed/fixed or completely re-done. Thanks for the happy birthday and for what you said in the journal :)

kireblue wrote:I think that your editing could have been tweaked at a few parts, but I really enjoyed this video. I love the song/ anime combination, and you gave the video a very nice mood and pace. Also, I like the way that you switched between each of the girls. 4/5 :up:


Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you liked it. I felt the song fitted really well with the girls, I was surprised it wasn't already done by someone else.

macchinainterna wrote:
Spoiler :
Image


I really liked this. :up: :up:


WOOT! I got one! Thanks for the comment and the cockatiel hehe. I'm glad you liked it. Also thanks for what you said in the journal.
Image
Image

User avatar
EkaCoralian
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 am
Status: Trying to get the time to edit. x_x;
Location: Canada
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: [Madoka Magica] They exist....

Postby EkaCoralian » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

REALLY AWESOME!~ <3
Image


Return to “AMV Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drewaconclusion and 18 guests