[Madoka Magica] They exist....

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

[Madoka Magica] They exist....

Post by Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

Miracles and Magic...they do exist

Hope you guys like it
Spoiler :
birthday party time |:>
edit: party time over :(
Last edited by Fay-Sa on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Re: [PMMM] They exist....

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:22 am

omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 am

I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly reccomend to the Madoka fans, and even moreso to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:omg I love it! <3 but you know that ;)
Thanks for the comment and OP..and yes I already knew ^__^
CodeZTM wrote:I do believe I owe you an opinion from my thread?

Well, here it is!

_________

I just personally finished Madoka yesterday, and I'm thrilled to see that this is the AMV you were working on.

You did a fantastic job of capturing the girls. You captured their wishes and desires and grief exceptionally well. While it lacked some beat sync and faster action during the faster paced chorus parts [which I think could have been effective], the execution of the concept and the overall message you portrayed through the music and video was well enough that it's something that could be easily ignored.

Video wise, I wanted to mention that you kind of had the left and ride sides of the videos with a little bit of black leftover fuzz that didn't get cropped. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

The ending credits [while not part of the video really] were just superbly done. :up:

I highly recommend to the Madoka fans, and even more so to people that haven't seen madoka. Despite the OMGSPOILERS, I think this AMV captures the series extremely well and might just make you want to watch it. ;)

EDIT: AND OMG. Happy birthday! :D
Thanks for the comment, OP, and happy birthday. I'll be writing a reply back to your OP soon. Lol yea normally my credits just plain suck...so I wanted to make them look as nice as I could so glad to know people so far like them.
Emong wrote:Happy birthday!

I'll give you my present in the form of an opinion...but give me a few days ;)

For now.. Let's say not my favourite of yours but still very good! 4/5 :up:
I don't think anything new of mine trumped your favorite lol 4/5 still awesome through.

Thanks for the happy birthday and for the OP (in advance). I'm looking forward to it.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(

Dragon/Roy
Org Profile

Post by Dragon/Roy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 pm

mmmm me gets now lol

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )

Fay-Sa
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:I was totally hoping this was set to that ICP song :(
Sorry for crushing your expectations about the song...
Dragon/Roy wrote:mmmm me gets now lol

Woops I forgot to send you a link when it was up hehehe...enjoy.
Warlike Swans wrote:Beautiful!

Happy birthday |:>
Thanks ^_^
Chained(E)Studio wrote:I really loved that, the whole feeling of it all was amazing ='3
And your poster looks great =D

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some cake! (mostly ice cream cake ^.~ )
Thanks! I'm still iffy about the poster myself (granted I'm never 100% happy with my drawings anyway...I'm my own worst critic lol) however I'm glad you like it so much along with the video.

Also yes I had cake, it was a small chocolate cake through. Also my mom brought me a big jar full of gummie bears XD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”