Rules and Request Thread (read 1st before posting) 07/15/09

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Rules and Request Thread (read 1st before posting) 07/15

Post by mirkosp » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Sure thing!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=106114
Edited the topic title too.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Night Raid 1931? I can't find it anywhere here on the .org
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... p?id=11228
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Late comeback, sorry. Anyway, unless it's airing now on american TV or something, I'd say there isn't much point in making a thread for it now.
As stated previously, this section works well only with ongoing series.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:29 pm

mirkosp wrote:Late comeback, sorry. Anyway, unless it's airing now on american TV or something, I'd say there isn't much point in making a thread for it now.
As stated previously, this section works well only with ongoing series.
K
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 am

Thread request for 'Mirai Nikki'! Just so everybody knows, I read part of the manga and it was pretty sick. Previews look good too.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

guy07 wrote:Thread request for 'Mirai Nikki'! Just so everybody knows, I read part of the manga and it was pretty sick. Previews look good too.
Premiere of the first episode is still far away. Won't open the thread until the first episode airs (you can check that here and keep in mind those are japanese times).
It's first on niconico, then chiba tv, then teletama, then buncha other channels.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:55 am

Shit. I saw a preview and thought it was soon. Well, when the time comes ... thread. Is good. Yes?

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Sure.

Also, I should apologize to ibabrak. I'm just now noticing his request for BLOOD-C, when the show has ended alrady. :(
However, considering there seems to at least be someone who prefers all the topics, I'll be making them. Most shows will premiere this coming week, so I guess next sunday (the 9th) I'll just be making threads of all the things that will have aired by then. That includes Fate/Zero, which, being a prequel somewhat unrelated to the original series (well, I mean, yes, there are ties, it's in the same timeline and everything, but it's largely unrelated in the sense that one could watch it on its own without Fate/Stay Night as a background and all ─ it doesn't exactly build upon or expand from, but just takes place in the same universe with some of the same characters). And, well, okay, I don't really want to bump a 5 years old topic. I will however just fix up squid girl and working topics, as well as bump shana.

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 pm

You are awesome was just about to mention fate/zero as the first episode is out! ♥ u mirko
Image I stream and stuff o.o

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm

mirkosp wrote: Also, I should apologize to ibabrak. I'm just now noticing his request for BLOOD-C, when the show has ended alrady. :(
Oh don't worry about, I guess even if you did created there wouldn't be a big discussion over that one.
mirkosp wrote: However, considering there seems to at least be someone who prefers all the topics, I'll be making them. Most shows will premiere this coming week, so I guess next sunday (the 9th) I'll just be making threads of all the things that will have aired by then.
I'm really grateful for chosing this option. I think most of the shows aren't being discussed because either one doesn't want to bother him/herself and yourself by asking for the creation of the topic or just don't know he/she can ask. If we don't count the fact that there are gonna be few empty topics, there's also the fact that you don't have to create new topic each 4 days (when someone requests a topic) but only once and for all (it takes some time but you have to do it only once :) )

There are some awesome shows this season so I hope people will be active in the discussions. |:>

thanks for the hard work! :beer: :pizza:
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”