lotr-enigma-gravityoflove released

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

lotr-enigma-gravityoflove released

Postby HMage » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:07 am

Hi, I have released a music video recently, which is my first public release. Previously I have done several ones before but they lacked the kinkiness and some sort of class to be worthy of publishing on the net. But this one seemed like okay for me to release.

Yesterday, I've added the entry to the AMV site, and today I have in reply one posted opinion about it. Fantastic, this was quite a surprise for me since it was totally positive. But I don't really think it is any good or can be at the level of the classics.

So, I want you to watch it and tell me if it's really that good, because I am not liking that it is.

LOTR-Enigma-GravityofLove

Thank you.
- Eugene 'HMage' Bujak
HMage

Return to AMV Announcements