Help me I'M NOOB

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Jasonrich
Org Profile

Help me I'M NOOB

Post by Jasonrich » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 am

Are there any detailed(not too complicated though) and good tutorials on how to make AMV's with Premiere and/or AE?
Any help would be apreciated.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Help me I'M NOOB

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am

Use youtube to get the Premier Pro tutorials and after effects to learn how to use the software. I doubt anybody here is going to outline every little step for you. They might help with specific questions/issues, but there's a help option and an instruction manual for a reason. ;)

Use the following two guides to help put everything together:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =2&t=69573
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =2&t=92942

And believe me when I say this:

There is not a "guide" on how to "make" an AMV. It's something that needs to be experienced and done firsthand in order to truly understand and improve. Don't worry about it being "perfect" or "awesome", just EDIT. If you're not confident, then have others "beta test" it. They can help point out what's wrong and try and guide you in the right direction. There's an opinion forum for that here. ;)

Watching a lot of AMVs [especially in the top 10 %] can help you see how others cut/edit their footage and how they sync it.
This can serve as a basis of your own work, and you can see how to get started.

But every editor is a little different, and that's what makes the hobby fun.

Jasonrich
Org Profile

Post by Jasonrich » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 am

Thanx, I was looking for a tutorial type of thingy, lol.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:32 pm

With After effects you should go to a site such as videocopilot.net it has great tutorials to help you create stuff in AE, if you learn the technique they teach you can create amazing AMVs with AE

Return to “Adobe Software”