It Goes.... all over your... nvm

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

It Goes.... all over your... nvm

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 am

So here, I made something.

People convinced me that I should actually announce this with the line "what could it hurt?"... so yeah, here it is :P

jubjub2
Org Profile

Re: It Goes.... all over your... nvm

Post by jubjub2 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 am

Woo! Glad to see that you finished, and it looks great!

:shark:

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Yay? I need to get a video out too xD think I saw this one before x| lol...
If you do not think so... you will DIE

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:27 pm

I remember this one. So glad to see it released! :D

Extremely enjoyable and fun to watch. Reminds me of the the classic Ouran videos that really got me into this hobby and made me get the manga/anime.

Flamboyant tamaki and the rest of the Ouran cast + this song makes for a fun three minutes. :D

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Yah, I like how this came out! Like Code said, it's got a "classic" AMV feel to it - just fun editing for the sake of fun. It's a nice, refreshing sort of thing. I can just turn my brain off and not worry about anyone trying to beat me over the head with special effects or pretentiousness. It all came together very well (and now I've got the song stuck in my head...again). 4/5 :up:

*goes to watch it again*

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 pm

You know I like it :D

makes me wanna go ahead and release mine lol

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:25 am

DriftRoot wrote:Yah, I like how this came out! Like Code said, it's got a "classic" AMV feel to it - just fun editing for the sake of fun. It's a nice, refreshing sort of thing. I can just turn my brain off and not worry about anyone trying to beat me over the head with special effects or pretentiousness. It all came together very well (and now I've got the song stuck in my head...again). 4/5 :up:

*goes to watch it again*
x2. It's one of those Ouran AMVs that you'll never get tired or bored of watching. :up:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 pm

jubjub2 wrote:Woo! Glad to see that you finished, and it looks great!
:shark:
aww thanks jubby <3
Knowname wrote:Yay? I need to get a video out too xD think I saw this one before x| lol...
I think you should make an upbeat Oran video XD I hear they are all the rage ;)
CodeZTM wrote:I remember this one. So glad to see it released! :D
Extremely enjoyable and fun to watch. Reminds me of the the classic Ouran videos that really got me into this hobby and made me get the manga/anime.
Flamboyant tamaki and the rest of the Ouran cast + this song makes for a fun three minutes. :D
Aww thanks, people keep telling me that my style is "old school" O:
DriftRoot wrote:Yah, I like how this came out! Like Code said, it's got a "classic" AMV feel to it - just fun editing for the sake of fun. It's a nice, refreshing sort of thing. I can just turn my brain off and not worry about anyone trying to beat me over the head with special effects or pretentiousness. It all came together very well (and now I've got the song stuck in my head...again). 4/5 :up:
*goes to watch it again*
I'm glad you like the final version, the rough draft was just so rough. and I've never really made many videos with tons of effects, so it seems that little or no effects = old school. I guess I really do just make fan videos :P Though there was a bit of chroma-keying in this.
Fay-Sa wrote:You know I like it :D
makes me wanna go ahead and release mine lol
<3 Thanks! and release it when you are ready
AimoAio wrote:x2. It's one of those Ouran AMVs that you'll never get tired or bored of watching. :up:
<3 awww thanks XD

Scoob
Org Profile

Post by Scoob » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

This looks familiar. =]
It makes me want to watch Host Club again since I don't remember some of the scenes in the anime. o.o

Any other videos to release? >.>
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Full of win!!! :up: :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”