The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FOUR!

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND FOUR!

Post by AngelDragoon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh noooo. D:> Now we'll never get this tournament out of limbo. ;___;

(But seriously, I hope all the contestants are doing okay. Not hearing much about the tournament is a little concerning. I'm sure it's just busy lives for everyone, but still).

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 am

This is now a limbo tournament. How low can you go?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 am

Me and Starsy had our match over a week ago but no judgement has come forth. Did brad not send them the videos or are they just suddenly that lazy. Who knows?

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:52 am

I did judge your vids Silk_SK, guess others judge did too...

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 am

Oh yeah, I guess Brad has to be around to announce the results doesn't he. :roll:

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 am

Everyone needs to calm down over your matches. You will get them.

Brad and Liz went to go visit Liz's mother whom she has not seen in over a year. Last week her brother was visiting and she was kind of excited to spend time with him as she had not seen him in a long time either, so yeah, she was gone for a while.

For the past few weeks Brad has been doing a freelance job that has consumed a LOT of his time, and it's to pay for things like rent, food, etc., so that takes a little priority. (It was also to pay for the grand prize of this tournament).

I have been fuck all busy with school and work, so I have not had time to do my match yet. Also, my email, facebook, blogs, all that shit was hacked and I've been trying to figure out how to get them back. My pm from my match partner has not showed up in my inbox and I have no idea why, even though I got an email saying I'd received one (of course now I can't access that email account). So right now I'm trying to get that worked out and I apologize to AngelDragoon for the delay.

So, I'm not saying this so there is pity or anything, I'm just letting you know what is going on right now and why we might be a little late to the party. We're not lazy and I think that is a little uncalled for, so you can stop with the accusations. It's still up to a lot of you guys to get your matches scheduled, not all of this is on Brad to run. Yes it's slowed down a little but it's all going to work out in the end if you guys have a little patience, okay?
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

Whoo-hoo! There it is, the "we're swamped so stop calling us lazy" post. It wouldn't be an IC tournament without one. :D

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

Silk_SK wrote:Whoo-hoo! There it is, the "we're swamped so stop calling us lazy" post. It wouldn't be an IC tournament without one. :D

Fuck off, Silk. Not everyone has the time to sit around at their computer all day bitching about their match results over and over and over. Stop creating drama dude.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 am

kikai_saigono wrote:
Silk_SK wrote:Whoo-hoo! There it is, the "we're swamped so stop calling us lazy" post. It wouldn't be an IC tournament without one. :D

Fuck off, Silk. Not everyone has the time to sit around at their computer all day bitching about their match results over and over and over. Stop creating drama dude.
Creating drama? I'm trying to get rid of it. No one actually thinks you're being lazy now that you've come out and explained everything. This happens in every tournament I've been a part of so I'm just hoping to keep things light-hearted this time around. Have a pony.

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

Silk_SK wrote: Have a pony.

I hate ponies. :I

and yes, I hate the "sorry i have a life" excuse too, but sometimes it just happens. Just thought I'd give everyone a reason why it was happening so they didn't have to just sit in the dark not knowing why.

Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”