Carnival Phantasm

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Carnival Phantasm

Post by Cross/fade » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

So a lot of people is aware of Fate/Zero that is going to be released this fall season and of course we have a glorious trailer for that as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGaGBrS7_k

BUT IS YOUR BODY READY FOR THIS ?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsBq3tiBeDY

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84Shhj32FY

I know mine will never be :ying:

Glitzer
Org Profile

Re: Type-Moon going all out this year

Post by Glitzer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Cross/fade wrote:BUT IS YOUR BODY READY FOR THIS ?!
Oh shi-

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Yes yes and moar yes.
Image I stream and stuff o.o

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 am

Those were wonderful, holy. <3
And I mean just look at all the f*cks Gilgamesh gives in CP PV 1 (like, 1:07 - 1:12)! XD

I haven't seen PVs like those since CLAMP in Wonderland, that was awesome. :D

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

This will be a very interesting rendition of Take Moon can't wait needs to be subbed like now...

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Re: Carnival Phantasm

Post by Chez » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Carnival Phantasm
MAL Anime Summery- New Type-Moon anime project.

Take Moon Summery- A TYPE-MOON staff member artist Takenashi Eri has created many side stories to most of the group's projects; 'Tsukihime' & 'Kagetsu Tohya', 'MELTY BLOOD', 'Fate/stay night' -- you'll find your favorite characters in various hilarious situations that weren't covered by any of the original products.
Its nice to see Tsukihime finally animated properly!! Its a comedy show that will be a nice complement to Fate Zero once its released! Did I mention that its nice to see Tsukihime Animated properly? Seriously that's a big deal after what they did to the characters in the last adaptation its very refreshing to see them take a hint. Basically its a light adaptation of the joke manga series Take Moon, light being as in the Fate Stay Night portions are all new ideas.
Spoiler :
Also Caster is very moee~~~~~~~~ Can't wait for episode two!! Oh sry for the double post :ying:

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Oh Caster, I wish you were like this in the game and anime ~~
Spoiler :
Tiger Dojo made me lol so much, I remember it was frustrating to see one in the game but not here.
All those little things made me laugh, like assassin in the OP waiting for someone at the gate to come, or like he was replaced by cardboard cutout by Caster :awesome:
I really had fun watching the first episode but IMO it was strongly directed to people who are deep into Nasuverse so not many might enjoy it.

dakotasapphire
Org Profile

Post by dakotasapphire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 am

Cross/fade wrote:So a lot of people is aware of Fate/Zero that is going to be released this fall season and of course we have a glorious trailer for that as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkGaGBrS7_k
HELLS YES! I love fate/stay night! OMG I can't wait to see that! I know its a prequel, But I still want to see it!

Chez
Not Mexican
Org Profile

Post by Chez » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

So ep two is in essance the first volume from take moon, and you know what :ying: |:> :awesome:
Spoiler :
Okay so ARC Drives where had and its basically poking fun at the nasuverse for people into the nasuverse it has humor that everyone can enjoy, but most of the good juicy bits are for typemoon fans I think they are missing a good portion of the audience BUT its a straight to Disc OVA series SO its for typemoon by typemoon makes sense and I wubs it

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 am

OMG the most epic anime trailer I have seen (the carnival Phantasm PV1), it already set the bar for anyone trying to make an amv out of this. too bad it's not an actual series, so hyped about this.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”