ANIME QUOTES (Read first post)

dakotasapphire
Org Profile

Re: ANIME QUOTES (Read first post)

Post by dakotasapphire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:02 am

Is it okay to post a lot of good quotes, because of how many animes i've seen, we'll I'm going to. SO YES!

My plan was perfect but there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate, he's a dumbass...and there's no accounting for Dumbass....Ness.
Agito Wanijima (Air Gear)

Weakness is a sin.
Crocodile (One Piece)

Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!
Mugen (Samurai Champloo)

It takes an idiot to do something cool, that's why it's cool.
Haruhara Haruko (Fooly Cooly)

Heh, heh... what's happened to me? I must be dreaming. I feel like I can take out the world.
Tetsuo Shima (Akira)

Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga (Azumanga Daioh)

Even though we are going to shatter thousands of lives, wearing white is gonna make the blood look so pretty.
Ladd Russo (Baccano!)

Do you know of my hat?
Excalibur (Soul Eater)

It's amazing how much you kiss your own ass.
Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing.
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

Love is the prelude to disaster and tragedy.

Kyouko Mogami (Skip-Beat!)

Normally I hate people who whine all the time... but in your case... it would be okay... to complain...Be selfish... Say what you want... once in a while... It's okay... To let yourself be sad.
Sohma Kyo (Fruits Basket)

I tried to become an ideal citizen... I killed my own personality, and tried so hard to become one... anytime, anywhere.
Vincent Law (Ergo Proxy)

This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.
Claire Stanfield (Baccano!)

Why am I crying in French?!
Vash the Stampede (Trigun )

Lets put it this way, Humans feed on cows, Vampires feed on humans, so, shouldnt there be something that feeds on vampires?
Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)

It's called a miracle because there is a chance of it coming true.
Yuuichi Aizawa and Shiori Misaka (Kanon)

If you ever see God, tell him to go to hell!
Guts (Berserk)

If you don't want to be betrayed anymore... then start doubting the person you want to doubt the least.
Inspector Lunge (Monster)

Can you stop guessing if they got the question right based on the amount of time left when they cut to commercial!?
Hiiragi Kagami (Lucky Star)

If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.
Guts (Berserk)

As a vampire you were a pathetic piece of shit, now you are nothing but dog shit.
Alucard (Hellsing)

I am pissed off at your insensitive inability to understand why i'm pissed off in the first place!
Hachi (Nana)

Because I'm one hell of a butler.
Sebastian (Black Butler)

Our lives will always be...filled with a vague uncertainty.
Yamazaki Kaoru (Welcome to the N.H.K)

If you kill yourself, I'll kill you.
Ronoroa Zoro (One Piece)

I won't put you down. I finally caught you.
Domyoji Tsukasa (Hana Yori Dango)

Friends are nothing more than the the people who you spend the fun yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren't there to support you.
Ryuuguu Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

You think you can just escape? Walk out of this world like it's some bad movie? It's too easy to make like a bird. To flap your wings as you chicken out after causing all these problems. The tough part's walking. Taking what comes along and walking right through it. That's what real people do.
Onizuka Eikichi (Great Teacher Onizuka)

This summer was filled with more happiness than some people have in an entire lifetime.
Kamio Misuzu from AIR(TV)

sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 pm

IiiiiizaaaaaYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!
-Shizuo (Durarara!)

"Listen up, Simon. Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believe in me. Not in me who believe in you. You should believe... you should believe in yourself!"
-Gurran Lagann

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

IS MY SEX APPEAL ONLY WORTH 1000 JEWELS??!!!!
-Lucy (Fairy Tail)
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Kain-x-spirits
Org Profile

Post by Kain-x-spirits » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm

KEIKAKU DOORI
Kira (Death note)

Return to “General Anime”