Redline

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Redline

Post by EkaCoralian » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm

DISCUSS, 'cause it recently got released subbed!
Redline is about the biggest and most deadly racing tournament in the universe. Only held once every five years, everyone wants to stake their claim to fame, including JP, a reckless dare-devil driver oblivious to speed limits with his ultra-customized car - all the while, organized crime and militaristic governments want to leverage the race to their own ends. Amongst the other elite rival drivers in the tournament, JP falls for the alluring Sonoshee - but will she prove his undoing, or can a high speed romance survive a mass destruction race?
Source: Anchor Bay Films

I had a lot of high hopes for this movie; personally I hadn't heard a whole ton about it, but from the previews I was dead sold that this was going to be amazing. And it took a really, really long while for this to get subbed (I'm pretty sure I saw previews in like late 2009).
And it met every expectation and BEYOND.
Upon hearing more about it, I realized that it had taken seven whole years to animation to make this happen. Practically every frame was hand-drawn.
Damn!

Such an adrenaline-pumping movie. The action, romance, soundtrack; everything was great.
9/10 overall.

I must edit with this. 8|

Thoughts?

EDIT: Obligatory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

TEKnician
Org Profile

Re: Redline

Post by TEKnician » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am

So i'm looking at the poster and i'm like, "What the? THATS HIS HAIR?!"

And so i'm lookin at the VIDEO and i'm like:
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Return to “General Anime”