ibabrak 1:1

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

ibabrak 1:1

Postby ibabrak » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi guys,
I've decided to collect a lot of op for my Daybreak amv so I'm gonna do an opinion exchange 1:1.
I'm gonna try to match the lenght of your op. In other words - If you're gonna give me opinion two pages long I'm gonna do my best to write you a two pages long opinion as well. But If you're gonna post opinion three sentences long I'm probably gonna do the same.

I'm gonna set a few rules so please bear with me. ;)
- If your video should not contain following animes and if it does it shouldn't be more than 5% of the whole thing. Naruto, 5cm/second, Bleach, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Katekyo Hitman Reborn or any Hentai scenes.
- Your video should not be Multi-editor-project.
- Your video should not be longer than 6 minutes. (I tend to forget the first half if it's too long :rofl: )
- Your video should be AMV

- This isn't really a rule but I'm just gonna warn you that I'm not really good at commenting Comedy amvs.

I've yet to post a lot of opinions so please bear with me if my opinions aren't always as perfect as they could be. I'm hoping to get better while doing this. ;)

So here's my promised amv:

ImageImage
ibabrak

Re: ibabrak 1:1

Postby DarkAngelAMV » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Loved the video, a definate favourite Ibabrak

DarkAngelAMV

Postby ibabrak » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am

Done,
I'm sorry it took me so long, I kinda forgot to post it :sweat:

If anyone else is interested bring 'em on.
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby AimoAio » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

Still going? :mrgreen:

//Downloading yours just now.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby ibabrak » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

AimoAio wrote:Still going? :mrgreen:

//Downloading yours just now.

of course. I have your downloaded ever since you announced it and I really love.. I will make op for you later today. :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby TritioAFB » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:02 am

Oh I already Op Daybreak :(
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby ibabrak » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 am

TritioAFB wrote:Oh I already Op Daybreak :(

Yeah I know.. you oped daybreak when this topic was already created so I decided to op you Pletora(My story...). I hope I'll soon finish my new project since I really don't wanna drop that one. You can op that afterwards just tell me what you want me to op you. :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby lloydirving6492 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Gonna do your op now.

Sorry if I broke a rule :| Mine is just a large mix :\
lloydirving6492

Postby ibabrak » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay ladies, both are done. I hope I wasn't too strict this time but I've been told that I am too soft with commenting amvs so...
Well anyway, I liked both of your videos so much that I have yet to watch new ep of Steins;Gate so I'm gonna get to it since it's done now... That, right now, sounded really weird, huh?
I hope you will like your ops and I wish you May good night, and you Kelly good afternoon. That should be about right at this time. :) Bye

edit: Oh yeah, I kind of overdid it with the rules.. you haven't even violeted them since it's such a large mix. So don't worry. :) Boku wa mix-amvs suki. :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Davis 51 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Under The Box Productions is my studio.
My youtube page is: http://www.youtube.com/user/UnderTheBoxProduct
Davis 51

Postby ibabrak » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:22 am

Davis 51 wrote:

Writing your OP now.

Done, I'm sorry it took a while.. I forgot to check this topic yesterday :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Postby Davis 51 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 am

No worries. When I post in these threads I don't mind if it takes awhile so long as it gets done.

Thanks for the OP by the way! I find it amusing that you only noticed the flashes and fades. Aside from those, there was a lot of speed alteration, a single use of chroma key, and one 2-second shot that was extremely heavily altered with effects. Except the entire point of those effects were so people didn't notice them but they flowed seamlessly, so in that category, the low score is a high score. :wink:

I do take the rest of the criticism to heart though. Still struggling to develop my own 'style,' if you know what I mean. I'm now curious to see what you would say about my older work, so I'll keep an eye out for other exchanges you post!
Under The Box Productions is my studio.
My youtube page is: http://www.youtube.com/user/UnderTheBoxProduct
Davis 51

Return to Opinion Exchange