Kamisama Dolls

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Kamisama Dolls

Post by mirkosp » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 am

AniDB wrote:Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody, body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll, are the culprits responsible.

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Re: Kamisama Dolls

Post by mirkosp » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 am

Enjoying the show so far, up to ep 5 it's been pretty close to the manga. Ep 6 will prolly start to show things that I haven't read in the manga yet, so I'm more curious now.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:33 am

I really like it. Mostly because Sekis are involved in the battle as well... They don't just sit in their robot and pilot him but they have to avoid attacks as well.
Oh yeah, I'd like to thank you for creating this topic :)

Note: Am I weird since Aki is probably my favorite character from this show?:)
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:04 pm

so basically
Spoiler :
Aki wasn't all that outrageous like I thought he'd be but just a kid that didn't like village's absurd standarts. And Kyouhei hates him because he basically just avanged Sensei and saved his ass and snapped afterwards, huh
Yeah, Aki is my fav character in this show for sure. :)
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Yay! looks like there's gonna be second season one day

note: triple post huh? looks like I'm the only one that has this show in his top3 for the season.
ImageImage

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I actually quite liked this show, I'd put it behind usagi drop and mawaru penguindrum to be honest.
And yes, I thought a second season would be very likely, so the announcement doesn't surprise me, though I didn't think it be announced this soon.

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am

mirkosp wrote:And yes, I thought a second season would be very likely, so the announcement doesn't surprise me, though I didn't think it be announced this soon.
Yeah, me too. I thought the second season would be most likely but I tought that they'd cover up their past in it but this is even better... Looks like I'll get a lot more of Aki fights as well as
Spoiler :
Kyohei using Kukuri... that's actually something I thought would happen in the last eps of first season.
ImageImage

nahagaru
Org Profile

Post by nahagaru » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:48 am

ibabrak wrote:Looks like I'll get a lot more of Aki fights as well as
Spoiler :
Kyohei using Kukuri... that's actually something I thought would happen in the last eps of first season.
Yessss, fingers crossed for more Aki fights and the other thing. That would be great to have in the next season.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”