Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by mirkosp » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 am

AniDB wrote:1st year high school student Kurogane Taito is a disillusioned youth. He has thrown away the belief that hard work and effort will be compensated. Now, he simply exists as the days pass him by.

However, there is something that he has forgotten. A stolen memory of a girl, a pact, and a curse. 9 years ago, the young Taito had met Saito Himea, the eldest vampire, and made a pact with her.

Now, Taito's memories are about to be restored, and he will remember the girl which has been kidnapped and kept imprisoned for the past 9 years, waiting for him to free her.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Re: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Post by TEKnician » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:10 am

Taito: "OH SHIT! I FORGOT TO FREE THAT GIRL!"

*frees the girl*

/end of season?
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

The_TEKnician wrote:Taito: "OH SHIT! I FORGOT TO FREE THAT GIRL!"

*frees the girl*

/end of season?
LOL
Yeah a little bit, but I am enjoying it. Though at the same time I find the passing to be a bit fast?

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

Yesterday I watched all the eps that are up and I can calmly say that I like it. Kind of reminds me Kore wa Zombie desu ka. But I gotta say that Taito is kind of chessy when it gets to those dramatic scenes.
Chained(E)Studio wrote: Yeah a little bit, but I am enjoying it. Though at the same time I find the passing to be a bit fast?
Yeah, the plot is really fast but it's nice change of pace - at least it's not one of those series where a guy has some kind of supernatural power, at least 2 girls are into him and the show has only two fights... ep1 + last ep. :)

+ I really like Taito's hair :D. Although I don't get why girls have two colored gradiented hair :)
ImageImage

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:23 am

ok so the final ep tells just you there has to be 2nd season.

I really liked the show since it wasn't one of those "ecchi shows from the A to the Z with one battle at the end" but there was always something going on (wait I already wrote something like that, didn't I?)... Anyway, I'm glad I followed this one :)
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”