Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Ileia wrote:Sadly, the attitude towards me for the past few rounds has ensured that I can't exactly feel good about my win.
Geez...

The AMVs you made in one week are some of the BEST AMVs I've ever seen and it makes me jealous to know that a person can make those types of AMVs in one week where someone like me can't even make those in one year! When I was searching for that golden geese AMV, it never even crossed my mind that it was you because you said that you just slapped a bunch of scenes together and made an AMV, so I assumed that it was the Nom Nom video. I never expected in my wildest dreams that it was you that made that awesome AMV... and I never expected to lose 5 bucks either. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that all the videos you made during this contest are so awesome and you should be proud about it. Who cares about what people said or didn't say, what matters is that you have proven that your still one of the best AMV editors on this site and you'll need someone with as much heart and dedication just to even be a challenge to you.

I'm not saying this to save face, I'm saying this because this was your win and you should be extremely proud of that. Anyway, I'm done ranting.

Great win, Ileia. You deserve it.

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:18 pm

NS wrote:I've been meaning to say this the whole time code, but you haven't had to keep me anonymous or whatever. you can just keep on the sheet who I am.
Same goes for me.

And as my mom always said, "They're just jealous". And it's true. You have a massive amount of talent for editing, Ileia, and it shone through for this project. You earned this, nobody handed this honour to you.

Was I able to figure out which ones were yours? Yes, because of how amazingly well-done and creative the videos were. Did I score them based on the fact that I knew they were yours? Abso-friggin-lutely no. I scored them as high as I did because they damn well deserved their high marks. And that's how I scored all the videos--I gave them the scores I thought they deserved.

Hell, even *I'm* jealous of how well you edit. But I'm ancient enough now that I don't channel that into hatin'. I just let that challenge me to edit better. And that's how it should be.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

I love you all guys <3

But the next year I can start some hating :twisted:

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

Oh, and gratz, Ileia, well deserved win, like the last year! I wish I was a lesbian consistent like you O:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 am

lloyd9988 wrote:there was Pwolf's sacrifice..
I wouldn't really call it a sacrifice >.> more like Pwolf being stupid.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Congrats Illeia ^^ and good job copycat ^^
and the rest of us that tried our best, good job also ^^
it was a fun contest ^^

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Ileia wrote:Sadly, the attitude towards me for the past few rounds has ensured that I can't exactly feel good about my win.
What happen to fun.

Congrats Copycat and Ileia. :up:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am

ReggieSmalls wrote:
What happen to fun.
They're performing in New York next month.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”