Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

Post by Ileia » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am

Sadly, the attitude towards me for the past few rounds has ensured that I can't exactly feel good about my win. But, as with last year, it's the videos that came out of the contest that are more important to me. I would say that, in general, the quality of videos skyrocketed in comparison to last year. Instead of a handful of "good" videos, there were dozens of "GREAT!" videos throughout the contest. Awesome job, you guys. :up:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am

kinda wish code would show the judge's scores and comments...I figure we wrote the comments for a reason not to just spew hot air.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 am

Aww, I was rooting for LukeG. :(
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 am

Whoops. Sorry NS, my head was somewhere else last night. XD

Comments & Scores

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Whoops. Sorry NS, my head was somewhere else last night. XD

Comments & Scores
Just so everybody knows: In terms of scoring, I'm judge number 5. But in terms of comments, I'm judge number 4.

Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Org Profile

Post by Kosmit » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Ileia wrote:Sadly, the attitude towards me for the past few rounds has ensured that I can't exactly feel good about my win.
Sorry to hear others spoiled your fun. As far as I'm concerned this is a deserved win. Not a single one of your AMVs was weak. Truly impressive considering the time constraints and the sheer amount of stuff you had to create. Now the question is: can you make it three in a row? :wink:
Ileia wrote:But, as with last year, it's the videos that came out of the contest that are more important to me. I would say that, in general, the quality of videos skyrocketed in comparison to last year. Instead of a handful of "good" videos, there were dozens of "GREAT!" videos throughout the contest. Awesome job, you guys. :up:
x2
I'm really glad I had the opportunity to be a judge since thanks to that I got to see tons of awesome and creative videos I would've probably missed otherwise. A big :up: for the contest contest overall despite the slight organisational hiccups along the way.

Seeing how awesome this year's edition was, I'll probaly participate next year. and drop in the 1st round :ying:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 pm

I've been meaning to say this the whole time code, but you haven't had to keep me anonymous or whatever. you can just keep on the sheet who I am.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Congrats to everyone |:> |:> |:>

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Ileia wrote:Sadly, the attitude towards me for the past few rounds has ensured that I can't exactly feel good about my win.
[INSERT ANY MLP:FIM HATERS GONNA HATE .GIF HERE]

I don't think you should let a few unbearably butthurt loudmouths take away any joy you deserve to have for winning. It's not like you put out a bunch of bad videos and won just on your namesake. You made a lot of quality videos and earned the judges' votes for them respectively. So fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, cook a mighty feast and celebrate! :beer: :pizza: :awesome:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

macchinainterna wrote:
[INSERT ANY MLP:FIM HATERS GONNA HATE .GIF HERE]

I don't think you should let a few unbearably butthurt loudmouths take away any joy you deserve to have for winning. It's not like you put out a bunch of bad videos and won just on your namesake. You made a lot of quality videos and earned the judges' votes for them respectively. So fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, cook a mighty feast and celebrate! :beer: :pizza: :awesome:
Idk why... your story is one that explains why the term "haters gonna hate" is around...because it's true.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”