Project OrgEditor [Finals]

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Finals]

Post by Ileia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

CodeZTM wrote:The main purpose is because I don't want to violate the "you can only release videos in the catalog" rule in the amv announcment forum, although I was told that this would not be an issue so long as it was done in a timely manner after the judging was completed.

Is there a reason the thread needs to be put in the AMV Announcements forums? If you don't post it there, then there would be no need for any catalog entries. For instance, each round of PE, the videos have been "announced" in a sort of way in a thread in the Project OrgEditor subforum, but they weren't required to be added to the catalog. Or even in General AMV like this thread. I, for one, don't have time to fully realize my video's idea before the deadline, so I'm just doing the idea on a lesser scale for this round. I don't want to enter and upload what I consider an "incomplete" video.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Ileia wrote: Is there a reason the thread needs to be put in the AMV Announcements forums? If you don't post it there, then there would be no need for any catalog entries. For instance, each round of PE, the videos have been "announced" in a sort of way in a thread in the Project OrgEditor subforum, but they weren't required to be added to the catalog. Or even in General AMV like this thread. I, for one, don't have time to fully realize my video's idea before the deadline, so I'm just doing the idea on a lesser scale for this round. I don't want to enter and upload what I consider an "incomplete" video.
I agree. I don't really like the idea of having to do something that we didn't have to do in all of the previous rounds. In my case it's more... I wouldn't announce a video I'm not exactly happy with. Plus since I recently started work I haven't really had much time to edit and it's not a video I really feel comfortable announcing. ^^; It just seems strange to me, really. I mean, I know it's a reasonable idea - facing the audience and so forth. Though, if people are really interested in the videos wouldn't they just check them in the videos topic instead? Well, that's just what I think. D:
Rawr desu <3

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Ok, no need to catalog it yet then. I'll put it in this subforum instead.

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:08 am

inb4 everyone drops and I win by default |:>

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:02 pm

And here we are! Today is the final deadline. I look forward to getting your pms this evening!

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

CodeZTM wrote:And here we are! Today is the final deadline. I look forward to getting your pms this evening!

That doesn't seem like something you'd look forward to.

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Ileia wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:And here we are! Today is the final deadline. I look forward to getting your pms this evening!

You owe me a new monitor at work. :ying:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Ileia wrote:

I did a spit-take. XD

EDIT: I've got the videos ready, I'm just waiting on a small bit of information before I put them up for judging. Sadly, we did have one drop. :(

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”