Can not see the post/topic that I have created?

AsukaSLangley
Org Profile

Can not see the post/topic that I have created?

Post by AsukaSLangley » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:15 am

Konnichiwa! Hi to all!

Few minutes ago I have posted a topic on Video Editing Software>Mac Software section. It wasn't a short post and was really important to me, so I have first written it as a draft and saved. And after finished writing I have loaded it and posted/submited it. But right now I can not find it anywhere! What I have done wrong? I am so exhausted and in need of help but I am not sure whether I can write the same post again or not. Hope that it didn't vanished!

Thanks for reading and replying, arigato gozaimasu!

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Re: Can not see the post/topic that I have created?

Post by LantisEscudo » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

As an anti-spam measure, the first posts by new users are held until approved by the moderators. Once you've had a post approved, you won't run into this any more, so you should be set now.

Welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy it.

AsukaSLangley
Org Profile

Re: Can not see the post/topic that I have created?

Post by AsukaSLangley » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:48 am

I am deeply sorry for this post because after I posted it I have figured out the problem. I didn't see the warning that the posts will be approved before going online. I didn't notice the situation at first because I was so exhausted and my mind/eyes were givibg "Error" messages. I will try to be careful, again I apologize. Thank you very much for understanding.

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”