Dreamer (1st Place and Best In Show with your mom)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Re: Dreamer (1st Place and Best In Show with your mom)

Post by ReggieSmalls » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

Great job I really had fun watching it.

Makes me want to edit something lol
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:03 am

congratulations on shamelessly advertise you awesome just like everyone else |:>
nice video :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 am

Suddenly, I feel like wearing something pink.

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 am

I think this is my new favourite CCS amv. ;__;

Seriously, it made me feel all happy and warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Awesome. :up:
Chiikaboom wrote: ccs video im doing
/waits *o*
Rawr desu <3

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 am

I loved the flow and atmosphere in this. Great job! :up:

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 am

That was very nice, an enjoyable watch. Not groundbreaking, but a very good view nonetheless. A keeper. :up:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:27 am

:aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :dino:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 am

Cardcaptor Sakura still remains one of my favorite anime ever, so I always enjoy it when an AMV does it justice. :D

Such a unique concept that I really enjoyed. Making life more enjoyable by using ones imagination to keep it from being boring? How adorable and fun! Great song too! Gotta check out this artist.

This also really reminds me of Radiance, which I am THRILLED to see a spiritual successor to. xD

The only thing I really didn't like was at around 1:04-1:10, because the colors really just didn't seem to mesh. It was pretty and sparkly, but they just didn't do it for me. Also, don't ya'll have a new CDVV intro? ;)

Is this the blue-ray of CCS too? Holy sheeet, do want, but sooooo expensive. ;_____;

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Kinda neat to wake up to 2 pages. That hasn't happened in a while :P
Ileia wrote:Nothin' wrong with girly. <3

Great video. :D
Ileiarape4beta <3<3<3

Copycat_Revolver wrote:I really like this one.

I am a pretty pretty princess.

ZephyrStar wrote:You didn't delete it!!! YAY! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Seriously I like it, freakin saved.
Girly man :P Get back to science!
kireblue wrote:This was really nice and has a good mood and flow.
Thanks
Chiikaboom wrote:Ahhh Yue I love this <3 awesome flow the whole way through. Granted thats not a song id normally listen to, but your video makes me like it x3

And i had a wtf moment at 4:10 cause thats essentially the same thing I did in the ccs video im doing, cept yours looks shinier I WILL SUE YOU |:
Thanks I'm glad you liked it <3 Yeah, the song came outta nowhere and stuck to me D: The rest of her music isn't as happy-fun-times as "The Creationist" but it's kinda similar. She describes herself as "bubble-goth" :P

4:10 is the end of the video D: I have no idea what you're talking about but I want to see yours ;_;
EkaCoralian wrote:This was so nice! Absolutely loved the concept. C': <3
Thanks ;p
Minimoto wrote:Can never say no to a well edited CCS. Girly is 100% okay but the song was a little iffy for me, never really listen to that type. Still, great video.
Yeah, the song took a while to grow on me, and then it lodged itself into my brain x_X Try checking out her other stuff, it's less sparkly feeling and easier to get into. Glad you enjoyed it ;p
Moonlight Soldier wrote:<3 <3
LessThanThree LessThanThree :ying:
Mkid wrote:Amazing Job :up:
Thanks mang :up:
ReggieSmalls wrote:Great job I really had fun watching it.

Makes me want to edit something lol

What are you doing watching girly videos? Shouldn't you be wrestling alligators or something? D:
blaksun wrote:congratulations on shamelessly advertise you awesome just like everyone else |:>
nice video :)

Yeah xD I looked at the forum and was like "Wooow...people like to show off :/" so I decided to be a shameless whore along with everyone else :3

Thanks |:>
Jnzk wrote:Suddenly, I feel like wearing something pink.
You would look beautiful <3
Chiiisus wrote:I think this is my new favourite CCS amv. ;__;

Seriously, it made me feel all happy and warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Awesome. :up:
Chiikaboom wrote: ccs video im doing
/waits *o*

haha, knowing Chii your favorite will change soon enough xD Glad you liked mine though ;p (even if it will only be for a little while :P)
AimoAio wrote:I loved the flow and atmosphere in this. Great job! :up:
Whiiillllle weee'rrreeee flllooooowwwwiiiinnnnnn~ |:>
mirkosp wrote:That was very nice, an enjoyable watch. Not groundbreaking, but a very good view nonetheless. A keeper. :up:
Yeah, I had a lot more I wanted to do but... x__X Still happy you had fun with it |:>
Castor Troy wrote::aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :dino:
:aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :shark:
CodeZTM wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura still remains one of my favorite anime ever, so I always enjoy it when an AMV does it justice. :D

Such a unique concept that I really enjoyed. Making life more enjoyable by using ones imagination to keep it from being boring? How adorable and fun! Great song too! Gotta check out this artist.

This also really reminds me of Radiance, which I am THRILLED to see a spiritual successor to. xD

The only thing I really didn't like was at around 1:04-1:10, because the colors really just didn't seem to mesh. It was pretty and sparkly, but they just didn't do it for me. Also, don't ya'll have a new CDVV intro? ;)

Is this the blue-ray of CCS too? Holy sheeet, do want, but sooooo expensive. ;_____;

I always kinda thought of it as a successor to "Fairytale" but I guess they're pretty similar too ;P

Yeah, the colors in CCS are a bitch to mess with. I'm used to being able to play with/brighten/darken colors and have no real negative effect, but due to the insanely bright color schemes of cyans and pinks it made it a pain to mess with x_X I think I just started saying "F it" and left a lot of bits unaltered x_X

And yeah, these are CCS blurays ;p Glad you enjoyed the video.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

positively delightful :3

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”