Post your mp3 collection!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:19 pm

VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.
Man, what a waste of hard drive space...

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:39 pm

Rozard wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:169 New Found Glory tracks, 132 Saves the Day tracks, 129 Blink-182 tracks, 111 Get Up Kids tracks... those are the big collections.
Hardly. :roll: And that's only PART of his collection. :shock: The rest of it is...whoa!!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:14 pm

Well, I think you knew what I was insinuating, MeriC. Nice Excel avatar, by the way.

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:53 pm

Rozard wrote:Man, what a waste of hard drive space...
The first thing I thought when I saw the music forum is that it was going to spawn ridiculous arguments between people about what is "good" music and what "sucks."

Let me be one of the first people to ask that it doesn't turn into this. People listen to what they listen to; whether or not you think it's credible or not probably doesn't matter in the least to the person in question.

Now, on the other hand, recommendations of bands / musicians based on what people already listen to would be a very plausible kind of disussion for this kind of forum... :D.

Let's being considerate!
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:58 pm

VegettoEX: I like your mp3 collection.

I especially like it because I have most of it on cd around here somewhere ^_^;;

If there's any bands on your list that you think "damn I wish I had more like that" then post them here and I'll brainstorm some stuff for you.

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:18 pm

I dont like Blinks new stuff :shock:
I'd muchn rather their old stuff anyday.

Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!

Although Save Ferris, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut and Craig's Brother aren't Emo they still kick some nice pa-toot-ay!

MeriC
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:11 pm

DiemondDagger wrote:Saves the Day kicks sweet ass though >_<

Download stuff from Bad Astronaut and Dashboard Confessional and and and and and Save Ferris! And Lagwagon! And Craig's Brother!!!

EMO KICKS SWEET ASS!
I'm rather liking Saves the Day right now, meself. :) Great stuff. Do you like Something Corporate? Now there's some AMV-ready material!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sat Jun 29, 2002 4:15 pm

Something Corporate eh?
No, I heard my friend talkin about them I think I could be wrong. But I'll check them out for sure now.

Of course I had planned on doing a video to the song At Your Funeral but since my only planned footage was some from Golgo 13 (a movie I have never seen) and Cowboy Bebop I didn't think it'd work as good as I planned. I might come back to it if I actually find footage that follows the flow.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun Jun 30, 2002 1:36 am

Sorry 'bout that VegettoEX. I'm just one of those people who vocalizes their opinions on music. But as a suggestion for a band, check out Hey Stroker and Homegrown.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Mag Launcher
Org Profile

Post by Mag Launcher » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:15 am

Rozard wrote:
I AGREE
CYRAX - Visit my site at <a href="http://maglauncher.net">http://maglauncher.net</a>

Return to “General Discussion”