spicemaster?!

OtakuGray
I understoop!
Org Profile

Re: spicemaster?!

Post by OtakuGray » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

90% of new blue effects can be re-created using pan and crop and masking. Same with 90% of adobe's so called "3d-effects." Vegas is a very extensive program. Spicemaster effects are so messy, I haven't even bothered trying to re-create them...but I'm sure its possible if you put your mind too it.

You can easily re-create that effect(it IS riotgear btw) by creating a lightning media generator, making the middle color bright green, and then adding chroma too it. Just chroma out the green, and then add light rays or radial blur and tweak the effects till it looks like what you want.

Hope I helped lol
godix wrote:Like this one amv. It was all like woosh, zoom with effects. And I was all like whoa awesome. Then that guitar thingies popped up and went dun dun DUN dun then those box thingies went zooming by and twirling around and shit. Oh god, then the hexagons popped up and I was like 'I just got a stiffie'. Then there was the circle with those thingies going around and I blew my load.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

OtakuGray wrote:90% of new blue effects can be re-created using pan and crop and masking. Same with 90% of adobe's so called "3d-effects." Vegas is a very extensive program. Spicemaster effects are so messy, I haven't even bothered trying to re-create them...but I'm sure its possible if you put your mind too it.

You can easily re-create that effect(it IS riotgear btw) by creating a lightning media generator, making the middle color bright green, and then adding chroma too it. Just chroma out the green, and then add light rays or radial blur and tweak the effects till it looks like what you want.

Hope I helped lol
hmmm...... :?

That's just crazy talk now! LOLZ I know what you mean tho. I love AMVs with customized effects. I still have yet to learn about that stuff, but I am trying to become better with effects.

Are you talking about AE?

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm

That is a stock-footage "transition" (if you will) from a videocopilot.net product called Riotgear. The one thing the person did was key out the whites of the footage and placed a scene behind it, making it visible through the blacks.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Effects & Techniques”