What pm?

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Project Orgeditor [Round 4 : 2 Is Better Than 1]

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Mkid wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
Mkid wrote:is the whole, if you win you cant get disqualified thing still enacted? lol cuz thats the only possibility im making it to the next round lol
No, since it is no longer a competition round. It's just a collaboration. Everything in last night's theme needs to be wiped from memories and not associated with this new theme in any context. :rofl:
so our collab partners have work together to make a great amv rather than work against each other and show down our partners..

Basically do an amazing collab!
Yes!

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 pm

This round sounds like it will be very rough and awkward for the contestants. Not only do they have to agree on a song and concept, but they also have to rely on their "partner" to do a good job and not screw them on their shared score. As a fan of the contest so far, and in the spirit of competition, I can't see why you would have a round in a competition where competitors have to work closely with and rely on their "opponents".

Weird choice, but I guess we'll see what the editors think. I hope this round doesn't hurt the quality and cohesiveness seen in the past couple rounds. Good luck guys...>.>

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Kisanzi wrote:This round sounds like it will be very rough and awkward for the contestants. Not only do they have to agree on a song and concept, but they also have to rely on their "partner" to do a good job and not screw them on their shared score. As a fan of the contest so far, and in the spirit of competition, I can't see why you would have a round in a competition where competitors have to work closely with and rely on their "opponents".
That being said, I'm stepping down as a judge. Not like you guys will miss me anyways :P

Thanks for the videos and the $5.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

I heard there was an opening for a judge.

(Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Kisanzi wrote:This round sounds like it will be very rough and awkward for the contestants. Not only do they have to agree on a song and concept, but they also have to rely on their "partner" to do a good job and not screw them on their shared score. As a fan of the contest so far, and in the spirit of competition, I can't see why you would have a round in a competition where competitors have to work closely with and rely on their "opponents".

Weird choice, but I guess we'll see what the editors think. I hope this round doesn't hurt the quality and cohesiveness seen in the past couple rounds. Good luck guys...>.>
Not really I think its kinda good idea. You work with the people you've been hoping mess up. Not to mention it teaches us compromise, communication, and its just a GREAT IDEA i love this round code

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm

What I'm really hoping for here is people with different editing styles getting paired together. I keep trying to get hubby to do a collaborative video with me, but so far he's resisted. I think it's probably so that said video won't show up as "exhibit A" in divorce court. :P

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Well in a way there are times that even enemies have to work together to get through something. This round will be interesting just to see how the collaborations go yet alone the vids.

Basically if your not a team player and like working alone, this theme is challenging you. Even if you are a team player depending on your partner it may be challenging anyway.

Just remember, from what I read on the rules... Code didn't say the AMV had to be longer than the preset time rules. The collab itself only needs to be 30 or more seconds. Split that in half and you actually have less editing to do. Most of the time spent will probably be planing and idea generating. Good luck guyz n galz.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Kisanzi wrote:This round sounds like it will be very rough and awkward for the contestants. Not only do they have to agree on a song and concept, but they also have to rely on their "partner" to do a good job and not screw them on their shared score. As a fan of the contest so far, and in the spirit of competition, I can't see why you would have a round in a competition where competitors have to work closely with and rely on their "opponents"
I like this one better then what we were supposed to do.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

I would just have my partner/opponent and me edit the whole song or as much as they can and then just mix 'em together. How will we know the difference?

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”