favorite animes and types??

anmisto
Org Profile

Re: favorite animes and types??

Post by anmisto » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

Bleach , naruto and full metal alchemist i love anime which always leave me inspired

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 am

I love the hell out of comedic space operas.
Nadesico is probably my favorite anime. Captain Tylor ranks up there pretty high too.

Statz
Org Profile

Post by Statz » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm

My favorite genre would probably be Slice of Life because of that feel-good feeling these anime can generate. Though my favorite anime is the Ghost In The Shell franchise.

X113Zero
Org Profile

Post by X113Zero » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I personally love anime's with great storylines that I can really get into but I also love violence. I love comedic anime when I'm in the mood for it but it all depends. I really love Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden(Jap version tho cuz Disney XD ruined it:nono: ), Trigun, Elfen Lied, Inuyasha, and Code Geass just to name a few. I am currently working on and finalizing a Bleach AMV based on the battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra.

Wandering Utlaga
Org Profile

Post by Wandering Utlaga » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I don't have a specific type of anime in mind (except maybe mons - watched a lot of pokemon, digimon and yu-gi-oh in my time) but my all time favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The animation is just so good and it strikes a perfect balance between funny and serious.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 am

I luv action, drama, romantic comedy, school romance, comedy, and mecha animes but I luv action/drama type animes and romantic comedy/school romance animes on the same level. Same applies to mangas. Hardly care for horror animes but I dont mind them like Hellsing since it has some great action and plotlines. Wuz a fan of monster type animes like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Mon Colle Knights when I wuz in middle school but during high school grew outta them since those type of animes becomes bland real quick, the first 3 seasons of Pokemon were the best but after that just went down the shitter.
Wandering Utlaga wrote:my all time favourite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The animation is just so good and it strikes a perfect balance between funny and serious.
Best action/drama series I've seen is both sagas of the Fullmetal Alchemist series with Brotherhood being the best of the two and my absolute favorite anime, PERIOD, and best romantic comedy/school romance series I've seen is the entire School Rumble series.
Spoiler :
Even though no one hooks up with anyone, HarimaxTenma 4 life anyway <3
Don't mind fanservice but it can't be over gratuitous, in bad taste, and define an entire anime series. There's gotta be other qualities. If it's part of an action, drama, comedy, or romance anime it's a plus. I don't mind hentai in the anime, manga, and 3DCG departments. Umemaro3D 4 Life :mrgreen:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

I love it all! Probably something from EVERY genre. I even had a hentai on VHS....lol

Macross, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Evangelion, Nausicaa, Spirited Away, Shadow Skill, Ninja Scroll,........the list goes on......

xdestini
Org Profile

Post by xdestini » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 pm

mine is romance comedies also!!! my anime would be Clannad :D

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:29 am

I like tragedy and school days

Iku Valhalla
Org Profile

Post by Iku Valhalla » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

i like a good scify or apocolypse anime like high school of the dead or even just reguler highschool romance anime are awsome

Return to “General Anime”