Vegas 10 audio track peaks problem

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
2bizzy
Org Profile

Vegas 10 audio track peaks problem

Post by 2bizzy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

ok i just got vegas 10, and for some reason the audio peaks do not show correctly, they are a little late. i could hear the beats of the audio im using a few frames before the peaks. i need the peaks to be in sync with with audio so that i could Sync clips to beats correctly (right on time), anyone know how to fix this?

Cannonaire
Org Profile

Re: Vegas 10 audio track peaks problem

Post by Cannonaire » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I don't know how to fix it if there's a software problem, however it's possible your monitor has input lag. What kind of monitor do you have?
Image Think millionaire, but with cannons. || Resident Maaya Sakamoto fan.

2bizzy
Org Profile

Re: Vegas 10 audio track peaks problem

Post by 2bizzy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Cannonaire wrote:I don't know how to fix it if there's a software problem, however it's possible your monitor has input lag. What kind of monitor do you have?
i use a laptop

my stats:

2.00 gb ram
32 bit
intel pentium dual CPU
1.86GHz
Windows Vista
Compaq

i doubt its my laptop though, ive had Vegas 7 and it ran perfectly and the audio peaks were on time with the audio.
with vegas 10 i could see the audio peaks as well its just that they are a few milli meters late. so i really have to use my ears and use markers to know where exactly the beats are at.

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”