More DBZ M.V.s

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

More DBZ M.V.s

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:31 pm

Yes, I am back and I have made 2 more M.V.s. They are remakes of my older, much suckier Saiyans Last Resort and Saiyan Bodies. These are my first that I have actually used MY very own specail effects!! Go to http://www.dragonballextreme-z.com/MusicVideos to see them!

tamashii
Org Profile

Post by tamashii » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:53 pm

MY very own specail effects!!
OMG really. Wow I'm so proud. J/K, well its nice to see your doing things right for a change, and keep at it :)
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:07 pm

Yeah, I AM sorry about the people I offended in my Vegeta vid. I should have know not to tell you guys and show off.

ayanami_soul
Org Profile

well it worth a try

Post by ayanami_soul » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:11 am

yo i'll check out ure vids when i get home...i'm at school right now...how come that new vid in the dbz battle royal doesn't work..EVER!!
I wanna see the rest of the competition..u know see what i'm up against..anyways about that whole taking vids from other ppls vids its cool as long as u learned from it

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:52 am

Yeah, their bandwidth is WAY too low, I am at school too. I am going to upload their vid on my server so more people can download it like I was gonna do. Try again real soon.

NicholasDWolfwood
Org Profile

Post by NicholasDWolfwood » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:02 pm

Do you mean my video? My bandwidth is fine. The reason why you may not be able to reach the server every once in a while is because the server is in Sweden (Care of Cyberg) and sometimes the server goes down.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 4:28 pm

Hey Gohan, while my hosting is down could you host my vid too? You can convert it to rm I guess...? plz?
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”