Project OrgEditor [Rules & F.A.Q]

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Rules & F.A.Q]

Post by Mkid » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I'll have to echo what Otohiko said. I personally didn't know how it was going to be taken, and I've seen far worse in my time here, but I should have used a great deal more discretion with the issue. I assure everyone that it will not happen again without consulting those involved first, should another one of these arise that are on the borderline of offensive/mocking/tasteless/merefun.
wait what happened that was so bad... i seem to miss EVERYTHING :|

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Next time at it at me. I'll enjoy it ;D

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Next time at it at me. I'll enjoy it ;D
Oh, you little sadist *patpats* :<

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 am

CodeZTM wrote:I'll have to echo what Otohiko said. I personally didn't know how it was going to be taken, and I've seen far worse in my time here, but I should have used a great deal more discretion with the issue. I assure everyone that it will not happen again without consulting those involved first, should another one of these arise that are on the borderline of offensive/mocking/tasteless/merefun.
Now that i was informed
I think you guys are taking it way to seriously. obviously MCHY doesnt mean to be an attack.. it was a creative idea, i liked (and probably would've did the same if i had the time) the idea.its physically IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to take the video seriously and i haven't seen one post of ileia's response to it...

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 am

Mkid wrote:
Now that i was informed
I think you guys are taking it way to seriously. obviously MCHY doesnt mean to be an attack.. it was a creative idea, i liked (and probably would've did the same if i had the time) the idea.its physically IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to take the video seriously and i haven't seen one post of ileia's response to it...
It's not my place to put words in Ileia's mouth so I won't. And frankly, it's not up to you to decide what's offensive if it's not something aimed at you.

I consider it mission accomplished however that the moderators and coordinators are at least acknowledging this though and feel a lot better about moving forward. So |:>

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 am

Mkid wrote:its physically IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to take the video seriously and i haven't seen one post of ileia's response to it...
Just because I didn't post it in the thread doesn't mean I didn't have a response to it. Yes, I took it personally, as did Adam. It wasn't just the video that bothered me, but I'm not going to bawww all about it in the thread. MCHY already said he didn't mean it that way, Code and a mod/judge addressed it, there's nothing else to be said. If anyone wants to chitchat about it, you can send me a PM.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am

Ileia wrote:
Mkid wrote:its physically IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to take the video seriously and i haven't seen one post of ileia's response to it...
Just because I didn't post it in the thread doesn't mean I didn't have a response to it. Yes, I took it personally, as did Adam. It wasn't just the video that bothered me, but I'm not going to bawww all about it in the thread. MCHY already said he didn't mean it that way, Code and a mod/judge addressed it, there's nothing else to be said. If anyone wants to chitchat about it, you can send me a PM.
Your right ileia, you can take it to offense and im sorry that you did, but still it was a video created for a contest, i think the fact is that people are getting a little to worked up over a video that we ALL know mchy meant no harm by. he had good intentions (to be creative) and he took it a little to far, its a shame too i thought the video was very well edited and went well with the theme

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 am

I'm not going to argue over whether or not it's okay for me to feel the way I do about the video and response. Like I said, it's over and done with, we're on to the next round now, let's move on.

Edit: because some people STILL cannot let sleeping dogs lie and are nagging me, I just want to make it clear that I DID NOT go complaining to Code/Mods/whatever. Code messaged ME the day after the video was posted and asked how I felt about it.
Last edited by Ileia on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 am

Ileia wrote:
Here is the comment that I left for that video.
The first time I watched this, I didn't understand any of the Mikiru parts, and I was wondering why they were there. And the part about Ileia being a "tramp" seemed pointless, rude and bitter. But when I watched this video a second time, I finally got the joke and actually laughed. I just think that you could have made it a little more obvious that you were portraying Ileia as Mikiru being framed by Haruhi/ MeleeChampion.
To better explain: At first, I felt that the video was offensive, because it went as far as to refer to you as a "tramp". I also felt that it was a bit tasteless to go after you simply because you were in the lead. But when I re-watched the video, I felt that the "tramp" comment was being directed at Mikiru (who was framed for having "scandalous relations" with the computer club president). I still believe that the video is a bit tasteless, but I don't feel that the editor had any ill intentions. In hindsight, we (the judges) could have handled the situation a little better. Sorry for not contacting you beforehand.

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Post by CorpseGoddess » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 am

Per the usual, I was on Pacific Polish Time and missed the whole Drama Llama. So that's why there's no long-winded explanations from me, or belaboured hand-wringing, or overwrought apologies to you, Ileia.

ZOMG, I'M SORRY I MISSED TEH DRAMA! WOE IS ME! OH OH OH OH OH! :uhoh:

This is getting stale. Can we move on? kthxbai.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”