The official forum for Project OrgEditor. Project coordinator: CodeZTM
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 pm
I kinda failed my finals and got my computer taken away......... Looks like I have to drop.... to whomever gets to stay in because of my droppage, you're welcome.
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:07 pm
- Status: The Voices Won't Stop
- Location: Detroit, MI
NME wrote:I'm dropping out too.
Unfortunately I have to as well, My boss is adamant about finish the building within the next few weeks so I'll have almost no free time.
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Ileia wrote:Last year... wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
thank you Ileia. That pic is much appreciated
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Status: enduring/enjoying life
- Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Mkid wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
You know, if 4 more people drop or don't turn in their video, the number of eliminations goes back up to 12. I'm kind of hoping that happens myself. It's no fun advancing this way.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
- Based Dicknugget
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm
- Status: Looking for candy
- Location: In the car, taking a shit.
Is there going to be xtra special awards like last time ?
Add me on skype cause im bored: Mycathatesyou0000
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests