New Piccolo video!!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
evildeaddavee
Org Profile

New Piccolo video!!!

Post by evildeaddavee » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:10 pm

Hey i got my very first music video up a couple days ago. Its called Ode To Piccolo and my user name is EvilDeadDave, with only one E at the end. I think as my first video it is very good and has some great timing. There arent many piccolo videos out there really to comoare it to but i think its definitly in the top 2 hehe. So please check it out and let me know what you guys think.

thx
Evildeaddave(Super NameK)

The Icey One
Org Profile

Post by The Icey One » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:18 pm

I reviewed it...if you interested in watching other Piccolo vids..check out mine.

Piccolo Tribute:http://animemusicvideos.org/members/mem ... hp?v=12368

Peace..

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:18 pm

Well... Me being one of the few dbz friendly people here... I'll give it a look, and perhaps an op as well.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

The Icey One
Org Profile

Post by The Icey One » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:44 pm

Yea...people mostly hate all DBZ videos...and having them in RM format doesnt help either...wish people wouldnt lighten up on both...some people make good DBZ videos...and some videos in RM format look as good as others in MPEG or AVI..*wonders if hell be attacked if someone who disagrees sees this...puts on lots of armor just incase..* >.>

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:51 pm

I can attest to RM quallity vids, just click in my sig to get one :D

/end shameless plug

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:29 pm

Considering how small that vid was the quality actually wasn't THAT bad.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:34 pm

The Icey One wrote:Yea...people mostly hate all DBZ videos...and having them in RM format doesnt help either...wish people wouldnt lighten up on both...some people make good DBZ videos...and some videos in RM format look as good as others in MPEG or AVI..*wonders if hell be attacked if someone who disagrees sees this...puts on lots of armor just incase..* >.>
Yes, I agree, I will try to see this vid, I have hardly seen any of Piccolo

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:06 pm

Hey, I have the Digimon Soundtrack too!(Although i hardly listen to it anymore) and If that is literally your first video it is really good for someones 1st! and Damn, thats pretty good quality for less that 5 MB. I know that Geocities limits u to that. Pluse your bandwidth just took off the downloads after I just dowloaded it. Well, I wonder why you chose Piccolo for your first M.V.? I hope you make a lot more and keep getting better!

evildeaddavee
Org Profile

Some long words

Post by evildeaddavee » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:35 am

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it really helps :D .
Yea this being my very first video i am very proud of it, but it isnt my first time editing. I go to film school at Full Sail In orlando and have edited movies in 16mm format already so i just took my knowledge from that and applied it to here, but i must say it is a bit diffent when having to choose a good peice of music to some good lcips and gettting timing down.

Well i choose a video about Piccolo becuase well he is my favorite DBZ character and i wanted my first video to be of him. I had seen a couple Piccolo videos and tried not to use the same battle clips as been so previously done.

Yea my roomate and I spent a whole day figuring out which codec to use and how much bitrates to sue and so on on our vidoes. I have a much better mpeg4 quality on my comp of my video if anyone would like it.

Also my roomate has mad elike 20 videos to DBZ and other animes so thats what really got me into trying this out and i must say i love doing it. Please check out his video on ourwebsite as well and let us know what you all think, we are very curiouse about how well others veiw them, since our only outside opinions have come from good friends we know in person.

Oh and i think i want to enter my video in that battle royal...will be fun just to enter. Also look for a soon for a very short video im working on about Mairon to the song Bimbo girl, should be a fun one.

I want to say more but im getting long here hehe.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:41 am

Now that you've got the editing down... DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE DBZ VIDS FOR A WHILE! It's nothing personal, but there are about 4,000 dbz vids on this site. If you make another it probably wont be noticed, and will just be annoying. Try broadening your horizons. Then again, you can do whatever you want, but thats my 2 cents.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”