Deadman Wonderland

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
MSTFAM
Org Profile

Re: Deadman Wonderland

Post by MSTFAM » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 am

very good show despite its starting to get drifted from the manga storyline
does anyone knows if there will be an uncut version ??

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Finally got caught up! Its gotten better, but I'm still iffy on the speed they're taking in comparison to the manga. I mean seriously, they've already gotten to Scar Chain? o-o Too fast, IMO.

But the music is great, the animation is great, and I think they've done well with this adaptation thus far. I'm interested to know where they're going to end it, too. Hopefully with the intro to Azami (which they should've done 6 episodes ago, but y'know).

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:20 am

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG the ending got me!
Spoiler :
First Episode, the Red man sings the woodpecker song. During the whole series, Ganta does not even QUESTION how the Red Man even knew that song until LITERALLY the last scene when Shiro starts singing it. THEN he finally asks himself at the very last scene of the show: "How did he know that song??" :rofl:

Wow, That was just hilarious. xD
FYI, It kinda had a rushed feeling to it and I didn't truly get to understand all the characters, so I always get the feeling that they pulled a Chaos;Head on this one. But I would really love to see a continuation on this series :P

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”