Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

The official forum for Project OrgEditor. Project coordinator: CodeZTM

Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

Image

For general discussion of the competition and for the overflow of spam that usually results from this contest.

Official questions for the rounds may be asked in the round threads, or questions for the judges may be asked in the judge's thread.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby mirkosp » Wed May 25, 2011 11:30 am

キターー(゜∀゜)ーー!

I wanted to pick 258 as my number but it was out of scale... :dino:
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 am

I wanted 33 or 3 or 13, and mirko goes AND LIMITS MY CHOICE RIGHT AWAY! D:<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 am

Nya-chan Production wrote:I wanted 33 or 3 or 13, and mirko goes AND LIMITS MY CHOICE RIGHT AWAY! D:<


Unrelated, I fixed the error in your name on the first page. :sweat:
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby EvaFan » Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Its nice to see the forums being more interactive lately, I highly approve. :up:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
EvaFan
 
Joined: 21 Mar 2004
Location: Somerset, KY
Status: (*゚▽゚)o旦~ ー乾杯ー♪

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Kitsuner » Wed May 25, 2011 5:08 pm

The new name sounds clunky. Did Tim Gunn's show get changed to Project BravoRunway?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Kitsuner wrote:The new name sounds clunky. Did Tim Gunn's show get changed to Project BravoRunway?


He couldn't make it work. |:>
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Kitsuner » Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:The new name sounds clunky. Did Tim Gunn's show get changed to Project BravoRunway?


He couldn't make it work. |:>

Is that a yes?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:The new name sounds clunky. Did Tim Gunn's show get changed to Project BravoRunway?


He couldn't make it work. |:>

Is that a yes?


To be honest, I didn't know where I was going with that.

Anyway, I just thought it was cute. >_>'
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 pm

We need a name change every year!

Prepare for Project NoobEditor the next year and remember - I said it first :>
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Mkid » Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 pm

ALL of last years video's were amazing!, I cant wait to see this years!
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm hoping that 1-100 for a number range is more than enough. :uhoh:

EDIT: And who wants a post full of hints for round themes like last year? I was kind of torn on the subject. XD
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby VeeBee » Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I'm hoping that 1-100 for a number range is more than enough. :uhoh:

EDIT: And who wants a post full of hints for round themes like last year? I was kind of torn on the subject. XD

hurhurhur...maybe :ying:
User avatar
VeeBee
 
Joined: 04 Mar 2009

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Thu May 26, 2011 12:47 am

mirkosp wrote:キターー(゜∀゜)ーー!

I wanted to pick 258 as my number but it was out of scale... :dino:
Abuse of Luma!

Also, OrgEditor maybe.
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."
User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
 
Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂

Re: Project OrgEditor [Discussion (Spam) Thread]

Postby AaronAMV » Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 pm

why
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Next

Return to Project OrgEditor (2011)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron