Guide: How to upload AMVs

kittyjones
Org Profile

Re: Guide: How to upload AMVs

Post by kittyjones » Thu May 12, 2011 3:07 pm

I put in a large upload request. Do I have to wait for it to change from pending to able to upload?

I tried to upload through the website and it lets the upload get to 33% before telling me I have the wrong password/username.

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Fri May 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Jahoobano wrote:I put in a large upload request. Do I have to wait for it to change from pending to able to upload?

I tried to upload through the website and it lets the upload get to 33% before telling me I have the wrong password/username.
Yes, you have to wait for it to be approved before you can upload it.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks A lot :D This has helped me out so much, and I am so glad to be learning as much as I am now.

kittyjones
Org Profile

Post by kittyjones » Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 pm

It's running close to 2 weeks now since I submitted the request, but it still says pending. Is it reasonable to believe at this point that it won't be accepted?

Can it normally take this long, or has perhaps something gone wrong?

Thanks for helping out btw.

angelchanx3
Org Profile

Post by angelchanx3 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 am

mirkosp wrote:
bloodlust421 wrote:i dont know what to do the progress bar just keeps filling up over and over again ive been trying to upload for 2 hours now :(
someone please help :cry:
Make sure your video weights less than 100MiB.
ok mines around 120,sorry if this is a dumb question but how do i get it too 100?

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Tue May 24, 2011 12:17 am

Jahoobano wrote:It's running close to 2 weeks now since I submitted the request, but it still says pending. Is it reasonable to believe at this point that it won't be accepted?

Can it normally take this long, or has perhaps something gone wrong?

Thanks for helping out btw.
I think GQ is the only one who really looks at the large upload requests on a semi-quasi-regular basis. You could try to send him a pm, and I'll prod him the next time I run into him.
angelchanx3 wrote:ok mines around 120,sorry if this is a dumb question but how do i get it too 100?
Easiest way would be to run it through Zarx264GUI (which is part of the amvapp), though you may need to do some filtering via avisynth to help it along.

kittyjones
Org Profile

Post by kittyjones » Wed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

It has gone through now thank you very much for all the help Kariudo.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 am

Already having problems uploading, well... this is embarrassing :oops:

I'll just cover the obvious basics real quick. I filled out my New Video Info, filled the anime info, and the music info. Filled the Premiere date to 'Today' and everything else, I just skip because its just stuff that doesn't really apply to me. Anyway, Now I'm trying to go to 'Upload a Video' and when I scroll down, I do not get the option to upload my video to my information file, and it says on the bottom that I have 'No videos with completed information to upload'. I already edited my information many times but I can not seem to get it to allow me to upload my video. Any help??

Thanks in advance XD

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:Already having problems uploading, well... this is embarrassing :oops:

I'll just cover the obvious basics real quick. I filled out my New Video Info, filled the anime info, and the music info. Filled the Premiere date to 'Today' and everything else, I just skip because its just stuff that doesn't really apply to me. Anyway, Now I'm trying to go to 'Upload a Video' and when I scroll down, I do not get the option to upload my video to my information file, and it says on the bottom that I have 'No videos with completed information to upload'. I already edited my information many times but I can not seem to get it to allow me to upload my video. Any help??

Thanks in advance XD
For posterity, the problem here was the video didn't have a confirmed anime source

thunder3737
Org Profile

Post by thunder3737 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm

I have used a Remix of a song in my video how do I enter the song?

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”