My anime List.

Dsstriker
Org Profile

My anime List.

Post by Dsstriker » Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

Hello, I'm always looking for stuff to watch so i though id help people out while other people help me out.
This read is for the purpose of gaining information on Anime Series i have watched, or plan to As well as me giving them a rating.

Your welcome to discuss anything that i have been rated.
these will all be rated due to my opinion everyone has there own opinion so don't rage at me for not liking or liking something you guys like.

Most these Series, will be Eng Dubbed.
i like to multi task so some times when im required to read subs i miss out on the story so i don't watch the subs to much unless i find the series interesting.
  • Contents.
  • Watched Series List.
  • Series Listed to be watched.
  • Anime Series Rating + description.
  • My Dislike List.
  • End Contents
Watched Anime List.
Info: This may Not be completed quickly since iv watched alot of series and need to try to remember them all but will add over time and re watch stuff when needed.
SERIES TO BE ADDED SOON.

Series Listed to be watched.
Info: Will be updated Once i have gone through the series i have currently watched.

Anime Series Rating + description.
Info: Will rate the series iv watched, And write a short description

My Dislike List.
Info: Series I dislike will be placed, here and the reason why. Feel free to check them out cause what people don't like others might so don't use this as a reason not to watch them.

I am Submitting this now, before completion To see if you people think this is worth me continuing. If you feel that it is Please tell me that i should continue it or not :D.
feel free to suggest your favorite Anime's, Please Read the lists Before, Suggesting

Dsstriker
Org Profile

Re: My anime List.

Post by Dsstriker » Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 am

Sorry, i cant seem to edit my post if any of you could tell me were the edit icon is id appreciate it

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: My anime List.

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

http://myanimelist.net/

This is not your personal blog.

[Mod #4423: Precisely. Locked.]
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Return to “General Anime”