Dead Moon Masquerade

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Re: Dead Moon Masquerade

Post by Mamo! » Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 am

Loved it! <3

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Thu May 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Skype convo with Kaze wrote:[16:14:53] Aimo: i like Pink haze's works, just when my head sees an old anime it's like "WAAAAAAH - switches" its not that i dont like them .__. but i unconsciously reject it because its old XD
[16:14:54] Aimo: i know
[16:14:58] Aimo: im a disgrace
[16:15:04] Aimo: A SHAME TO THE ANIME COMMUNITY

Later on...

[17:55:26] Aimo: HOLY SHIT.
[17:55:28] Aimo: THAT AMV
[17:55:29] Aimo: IS EPIC
Yep. :rofl:

Needless to say that was incredibly enjoyable to watch! :mrgreen: The masking/chroma-ing was BRILLIANT and it had excellent flow and GOSH I LOVE THE SYNC! <3 The flashes did bother me slightly but after a while I got used to it and just saw it as part of the AMV so it didn't really detract me from loving the video. Oh and I also LOVEE the mouseover poster! :up:

PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE AWESOME VIDEOS! I'M A FAN OF YOUR EDITING! *still remembers Trial By Drowning* :up: :awesome:

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Fri May 20, 2011 12:08 pm

S.A. Robert wrote:Awesome work :up:
Thanks! =D
Moonlight Soldier wrote:That was freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best profile-esque Nephrenia vid I've seen EVER.
There are others?! /runs off the scour youtube~

:awesome: I'm glad you like it!
Mamo! wrote:Loved it! <3
thank you :mrgreen:
AimoAio wrote:
Skype convo with Kaze wrote:[16:14:53] Aimo: i like Pink haze's works, just when my head sees an old anime it's like "WAAAAAAH - switches" its not that i dont like them .__. but i unconsciously reject it because its old XD
[16:14:54] Aimo: i know
[16:14:58] Aimo: im a disgrace
[16:15:04] Aimo: A SHAME TO THE ANIME COMMUNITY

Later on...

[17:55:26] Aimo: HOLY SHIT.
[17:55:28] Aimo: THAT AMV
[17:55:29] Aimo: IS EPIC
Yep. :rofl:

Needless to say that was incredibly enjoyable to watch! :mrgreen: The masking/chroma-ing was BRILLIANT and it had excellent flow and GOSH I LOVE THE SYNC! <3 The flashes did bother me slightly but after a while I got used to it and just saw it as part of the AMV so it didn't really detract me from loving the video. Oh and I also LOVEE the mouseover poster! :up:

PLEASE KEEP MAKING MORE AWESOME VIDEOS! I'M A FAN OF YOUR EDITING! *still remembers Trial By Drowning* :up: :awesome:
Skype convo ROFL XD

Omigosh I've been your fan since, like, When it Rains came out. KAZE how do you know all my favorite editors?!
Thanks Aimo <3

And yay someone liked the poster! =D

kyle_m
Org Profile

Post by kyle_m » Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 am

masterpiece for mine. never learned sailor moon from this point. keep making things please

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sat May 21, 2011 12:59 pm

oh god i love this

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Sun May 22, 2011 3:22 am

Wut? Pink haze new vid?
/dl with pink haste