The shortest AMV you have to sit through

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

The shortest AMV you have to sit through

Post by SQ » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:33 pm

Here we have my newest AMV.

A character profile fo Pegasus, from "Yu-Gi-Oh!" Set to the Time Machine Soundtrack's "Stone Language".

I've cut down the song so it's only 1 minute and 30ish seconds long. Unlike the other 13ish Yu-Gi-Oh! AMVs on the org right now, this AMV is short, serious, partly romance, and definetly a char profile.

There is action at the very end, but if that's all you're lloking for in an AMV then don't come see this one.

Even if you don't like/never seen Yu-Gi-Oh! You should watch this vid. It creates a whole new look on the series. It makes you sit there and go "Wow, that was short" AND "Whoah. I didn't know Yu-Gi-Oh! actually had a storyline".

I'm not a particular fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! myself, but this AMV sure changed my mind about it.

I present to you the shortest Yu-Gi-Oh! AMV you've ever had to sit through.

[-Cecelia-]
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13154
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:47 pm

>< I always forget something.

You MUST MUST MUST read the description BEFORE you watch the AMV. It has very VITAL information that you MUST READ so you can watch the AMV.(No new software or anything, just some sound stuff and volume)
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Fusion-Fist
Org Profile

Hmmm..... not bad....

Post by Fusion-Fist » Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:34 pm

It's ok! But it's nothing like u mentioned in ur forum. You said it would get really good in the end. But it doesn't... THE STARTING WAS EXCELLENT THO!!! :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”