First Single

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

First Single

Post by dreamawake » Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Penny-Roy ... 9165007978

Any likes + spreading would be appreciated. First single from my upcoming EP.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: First Single

Post by Kevmaster » Thu May 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Very well done, though it's not my cup of tea.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

I wasn't expecting it, but this is a massive improvement in both sound quality and quality of lyrics over anything you've shown me in the past. I really didn't see this coming, I thought you'd reached your peak, but this is amazing, especially considering it's your first single.

Just curious, who is/are PrettyBoyFloyd, and will they be producing all of it for you?

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Jadecavy wrote:I wasn't expecting it, but this is a massive improvement in both sound quality and quality of lyrics over anything you've shown me in the past. I really didn't see this coming, I thought you'd reached your peak, but this is amazing, especially considering it's your first single.

Just curious, who is/are PrettyBoyFloyd, and will they be producing all of it for you?
PrettyBoyFloyd is a good friend of mine named Griff from Cali. He's a pretty dope producer, and he will be producing my whole EP.

Thanks for the kind words, man.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Liked how the track sets you in with that harmonious melody and hook at first and then you start versin. Great lyrical content and it's shit almost anyone can relate too. The rhythm of the track's fierce as hell too. 2:38-3:24 my favorite part of the whole thing, wuz boppin my head and my dog started lookin at me and started boppin hers too. I don't have myspace, facebook or twitter but I will be spreadin the word and including the link for this song on YT on a webcam video I'm going to bring out either Saturday or sometime next week dealing with other news imma be telling my contacts. There's an upcoming men's retreat at my church that me and some friends are going to next month and I'll be playing this while we're chillin. This song could make for a great amv too, you should hook that up if you ever get the idea. Keep up your inspiration for this and I'm sure the entire EP will be memorable.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Thu May 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Thx a lot dude, much appreciated. <3

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 am

How can you call something yours if you don't even produce ? :|
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Return to “General Discussion”