1:2 Opinion Exchange/ 3 Freebies (first come first serve)

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Re: 1:2 Opinion Exchange/ 3 Freebies (first come first serve

Post by LopezAMV » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 am

LopezAMV wrote:
Just posted my Op, sorry about it being a bit weird lol :sweat:
Btw you still have the option of 2 more after you post your Op, let me know if you're interested (they don't necessarily have be your amvs either) :)
*Have to be.
Sorry for all the nonsense, my grammar is failing me today for some reason :|

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm

There. As promised, it took me a few days but your op is up. =D
LopezAMV wrote:Oh lol I havn't started so post away :sweat:
And no prob, I really liked the video :)
Oh, cool. Here's hoping I didn't stop you before you downloaded my stuff =P

And I have half a mind to make you op , but Dark Crystallis hasn't been on in a few months and it'd be a shame if she didn't get around to reading your input for a while. It's your call.

If you want some more choices besides these two, feel free to pick something from my favs list or profile instead. I'm trying to grab vids off my must-op-eventually list that you might like, but I can only guess. ^^

WiseAnt
Org Profile

Post by WiseAnt » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 am

Just watched it and thought it was great. I'll watch it 100 times and analyze the hell out of it this weekend. :twisted:
I may flake so hold off on reciprocating. Besides, I have been on hiatus and won't have a new vid for a month probably.
I am back on the org trying to psych myself up to finish the one I started a year and change ago.
Thank you for the vid! :D

WiseAnt
Org Profile

Post by WiseAnt » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Finally got around to that opinion. Got distracted by March Madness. :oops:
Great vid, kept getting better every time I watched it. Thanks for the vid and thanks
for introducing me to the song/band.
Like I said, I am just getting back into the org so I don't have anything new. My latest is

but any of my vids could use an opinion. :)

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 pm

pink haze wrote:There. As promised, it took me a few days but your op is up. =D

Oh, cool. Here's hoping I didn't stop you before you downloaded my stuff =P

And I have half a mind to make you op , but Dark Crystallis hasn't been on in a few months and it'd be a shame if she didn't get around to reading your input for a while. It's your call.

If you want some more choices besides these two, feel free to pick something from my favs list or profile instead. I'm trying to grab vids off my must-op-eventually list that you might like, but I can only guess. ^^
Thanks for the Op, it's incredibly detailed and I'm still having trouble coming up with an appropriate response (I can't find words to express how awesome your op is). I'll be sure to let you know when I do :sweat:

I left my Op for Ematheo's amv :up:
Sorry it took me so long, I was away for spring break and tried my best to stay away from my laptop (to better enjoy the R&R).
You didn't stop me before I downloaded one of your amvs actually, I saw Trial by Drowning and I'm having one hell of a time making sense of it. Once I'm finally able to gather my thoughts on it I'll be sure to leave you a very detailed op :3

I gotta say I'm a little surprised that you want me to leave an opinion on Euphoria, it's one of my favorite amv's. I've expressed how much I like it to Monica in the past but I'll be sure to a leave her an Op this weekend, I'll even get her to sign in to read it.

And I'd love to take a look at your must-op list, I have a feeling I won't be disappointed. You have great taste from what I've seen in your favs :)
Last edited by LopezAMV on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:57 pm

WiseAnt wrote:Finally got around to that opinion. Got distracted by March Madness. :oops:
Great vid, kept getting better every time I watched it. Thanks for the vid and thanks
Like I said, I am just getting back into the org so I don't have anything new. My latest is

Thanks alot, that's one hell of an opinion you left me. I'll do my best to return the favor :)
And no prob, the band needs more attention. It's not fair that they're opening for Taylor Swift (should be the other way around if you ask me ;P).
Looking forward to that release you hinted at, and I'll leave my op for this one later this week (probably not till the weekend though since I have a paper due Friday).

pink haze
Org Profile

Post by pink haze » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:58 pm

LopezAMV wrote:Thanks for the Op, it's incredibly detailed and I'm still having trouble coming up with an appropriate response (I can't find words to express how awesome your op is). I'll be sure to let you know when I do :sweat:

I left my Op for Ematheo's amv :up:
Sorry it took me so long, I was away for spring break and tried my best to stay away from my laptop (to better enjoy the R&R).
You didn't stop me before I downloaded one of your amvs actually, I saw Trial by Drowning and I'm having one hell of a time making sense of it. Once I'm finally able to gather my thoughts on it I'll be sure to leave you a very detailed op :3

I gotta say I'm a little surprised that you want me to leave an opinion on Euphoria, it's one of my favorite amv's. I've expressed how much I like it to Monica in the past but I'll be sure to a leave her an Op this weekend, I'll even get her to sign in to read it.

And I'd love to take a look at your must-op list, I have a feeling I won't be disappointed. You have great taste from what I've seen in your favs :)
Seriously? ..::sweeet!::.. XD

No prob about the wait. I can't complain; I'm making out like a bandit here. :awesome:
Thanks for opping Ematheo's vid! =D

Yeah, I should've written up my thoughts on Euphoria a long time ago. All right! I'll do it! >< I just don't know what to say! I'm terrible about letting things sit on the ol' op-list (since you asked--it's all on my top 100 anyway ^^; ~~because I only op videos I really like? :uhoh:)

Anyway, I look forward to reading what you write ^__^
/randomly checks your favs. /heart attack what is whisper of the beast doing in third o.O

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 pm

WiseAnt wrote:Finally got around to that opinion. Got distracted by March Madness. :oops:

Sorry for the really long wait, I got caught up with a bunch of assignments all of a sudden. I'll have your Op done this weekend for sure :up:

Songbird21
Org Profile

Post by Songbird21 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:35 am

Left ya a review. :) For my 2 vids I would like you to review: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=157060 and http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=176316

Thanks a bunch. :)
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

Kyorukii
Org Profile

Post by Kyorukii » Sat May 07, 2011 8:05 am

Reviewed.
2 vids for you to give opinions on:
1. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=181998
2. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=182038 Since there's no preview option for that one and you might not be too eager to download from 4shared, I give a youtube link to the same version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4_e9XkRlQ HD(720p) available, so please judge quality by it ^^

Return to “Works in Progress”