POKEMON

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: POKEMON

Post by AimoAio » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 am

JaddziaDax wrote:I usually pick the fire type

Chimchar was my first Pokemon ever, I never played the game till I got Diamond O.o I ended up replacing it with an awesome Rapidash though >.> and kinda left it in my box... Torchic I never abandoned and it's still one of my favs... Tepig is currently in my box, using Victini instead >.>

The only time I didn't pick fire was when I was trying to get the legendary beasts from Fire Red.
Woah I did the exact opposite. I left Victini in the box and kept Emboar LOL. I dunno, I guess it just feels wrong to me to not keep my starter pokemon because I always did for every game. Not that Emboar is particularly strong or anything. :rofl:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Well I don't want to evolve my Tepig cause I named him Ryoga >.> and he's weaker in his small form... if I get another one I'll evolve it to get it in my dex.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I usually pick fire, but Snivy was just so damned adorable ;_; (AND SOON I will have a Zorua. Pretty pretty Zorua *_*)
Though my fave pokemon usually end up being water.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

THANK YOU~! I didn't want to triple-post, but...

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
kireblue wrote:water / steel is a stupid combination.
Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
Hahaha, what? Water/Steel is a fantastic defensive combo. Resist everything except Fire, Grass, Ground, Fighting, and Electric? Add in Empoleon's strong defenses, and you've got a bulky penguin on your hands, mister.
you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 am

kireblue wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Hey guys, I would have posted here sooner, but I've been too busy playing Black. Hit me up at 0905 2217 8067 if you wanna trade or battle. Anybody here planning on hitting up the VGC this year?
you know what.......I never even realized that. I guess that its non weakness to grass makes up for its non resistance to fire and its weakness to ground and fighting. When I first heard about a water pokemon that isn't resistant to fire, I immediately classified it as stupid without even thinking. I kinda now regret never giving piplup a chance.
Better than its neutrality to Grass is its resistance to Dragon. There's a reason most teams carried at least two Steel types for the majority of Gen IV.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm

DUDES

DUDES

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Return to “General Discussion”