Transformers Title Opening for Series Dub

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Transformers Title Opening for Series Dub

Post by JazzyDJ » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 am

For now, this is just to gauge interest to see who might want to take part in this. I have organized a new dub to adapt the Japanese anime series of Transformers Headmasters into English and a new title theme needs a new edit. I've got my hands full directing, editing, and coordinating the actors, not to mention script edits from drafts my writers submit, so I thought it might be a good idea to involve some of my friends here at the org.

The theme is nearly one minute long. By nearly I mean its a couple seconds shorter than 1 minute. So the AMV would be set to that theme and of equal time. The video will be used at the start of every episode throughout the enetire series. Footage will be provided in High Quality resolution so that there are plenty of clips and scenes to choose from. All that's needed is a 1 minute video, but nearly 3 hours worth of excellent quality footage is available to choose from.

If you're creative with transitions and masking techniques, then this might be the project for you. I'm interested to see if anyone here would enjoy this opportunity and would like to be a credited member of our crew. (Credits are given at the end of each episode, where your name or board ID will be attributed, and all promotions will be given to you and the websites of your choice.)

Also for the record, the series will be relased on DVD by Shout! Factory later this year, just as a side note. :)

Would any one be interested in taking part in this project?
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

JazzyDJ
Org Profile

Re: Transformers Title Opening for Series Dub

Post by JazzyDJ » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 pm

No takers? Guess no one here likes Transformers any.
Number 1 on the Bottom 40

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”