IC4 - Alternate (no longer) needed (again)

Brad
Org Profile

IC4 - Alternate (no longer) needed (again)

Post by Brad » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey everybody. Unfortunately we did have another drop out (though with perfectly good reason). So, we do need another alternate. So if you would like to join the tournament, now is your chance to sign up.

Obviously, if you want to sign up, you will need to fully read and agree to all of the Official Rules. Also, while this should be perfectly obvious, if you were already in the tournament but have been knocked out, you are ineligible to rejoin. And this should be even more obvious, but I know you people so I'll say it now, if you're still IN the tournament, no, you cannot sign up again.

Now, if for some reason we cannot find anybody by the time all of the other matches have taken place, I will put up a "2nd Chance Lottery." Basically, anybody that lost in round 1 can opt into a list. I will do a random roll and whoever gets it will get a 2nd chance.

EDIT: The empty slot has been filled. Big thanks to WC Annihilus!

EDIT 2: Looks like we've had yet another drop out... So yeah! If you're interested in joining, please let me know.

EDIT 3: And we have another alternate :o That was fast.
Last edited by Brad on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: IC4 - Alternate needed

Post by NS » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:59 pm

OH PLEASE JESUS 2nd LOTTERY. The strudel will somehow win this thing >:O.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

I already said this One time!! in the other thread, but sign me up for the "2nd Chance Lottery".
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Brad wrote:I'll say it now, if you're still IN the tournament, no, you cannot sign up again.
damnit.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 pm

meleechampion wrote:
Brad wrote:I'll say it now, if you're still IN the tournament, no, you cannot sign up again.
damnit.
People who haven't had their matches yet might want to bump up the schedule so they have a chance to get back in if they lose.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Brad wrote:Also, while this should be perfectly obvious, if you were already in the tournament but have been knocked out, you are ineligible to rejoin. And this should be even more obvious, but I know you people so I'll say it now, if you're still IN the tournament, no, you cannot sign up again.
Hmmm, I'm not seeing any rule to prevent a judge from being the alternate. I suggest Prodigi be the dark horse editor who will sweep the contest.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 pm

I wouldn't mind going yet another one time!
ImageImageImageImage

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 pm

If there winds up being the need, I'd be pretty interested in getting a second chance. :asd:

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 pm

It's really too bad. Now that you've offered up the 2nd chance lottery, you've pretty much guaranteed that no one will tell anyone to sign up as an alternate.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 pm

mirkosp wrote:If there winds up being the need, I'd be pretty interested in getting a second chance. :asd:
x2

Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”