HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
sportsgirl1391
Org Profile

Re: HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

Post by sportsgirl1391 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

smilewolfy wrote:is it just me or is the dub getting better each episode?
I wouldnt know only saw the first episode. lol. I saw it all in japanese had my friend in japan buy me the dvds and send them to me. ahahahah April 26 i believe a ova come out of it.

smilewolfy
Org Profile

Post by smilewolfy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 pm

sportsgirl1391 wrote:
smilewolfy wrote:is it just me or is the dub getting better each episode?
I wouldnt know only saw the first episode. lol. I saw it all in japanese had my friend in japan buy me the dvds and send them to me. ahahahah April 26 i believe a ova come out of it.
ah yes the new episode, as for anyone who's seen the trailer, i think it's all a dream coz in the end takashi and hirano have looks on their faces like they were imagining everything that just happened in the trailer, and i don't think the girls would do that, except the nurse

Darksummerswind
Org Profile

Post by Darksummerswind » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm

I just read chapter 29 and I'm hoping to see more of the anime. It looks good so and my friends say that's it's good so far.

DarkAngelAMV
Org Profile

Post by DarkAngelAMV » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

I seen a bit of this series, it looks quite fun but does anyone else think this entire series is summed up with this one clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Mcc7ZYPcc

It might just be my perverted imagination but this clip is just continously coming up all the time...Nice to watch though :P

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”