Subforums for MMV and CMV ?

Corran
Org Profile

Re: Subforums for MMV and CMV ?

Post by Corran » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:did the vidding livejournal community die?
Livejournal itself died for the most part at least 5 years ago. It's just really slow to shut down.
Livejournal is owned by a Russian company these days and the service is fairly popular over there. Even President Medvedev has an official presence on LJ.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Am I gonna have to setup lmvs.ngsilver.com and start doing what I do for H vids just to get people to shut up? Naw, too much work man... I already host my own vids... let everyone else fend for themselves too! |:>
ImageImageImageImage

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Prodigi wrote: Not to mention the fact that it took 26 hours to get 96 editors to sign up to an online IC competition. But yeah. The community is practically dead.
Just a thought, my (sarcastic, for those who fail to detect it,) initial response in those threads was going to be that it's only because the whole (org) community joined is why it filled up so fast. But then I took a look at the competitors list again and realized there was quite a few people I didn't recognize (as part as the (org) community) and there were still a sizable number of members I still consider to be part of the (org) community that weren't on the list. If anything, having people who isn't considered to be part of the(org) community by some join the IC is pretty awesome, and at least a sign that the (org) community isn't dead yet, I would think.
Under Construction

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”