Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Post by NS » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:53 pm

I can try to do his track instead of mine. Will be easier for compiling purposes and my idea is so hard to get motivated on for my track.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

NS wrote:I can try to do his track instead of mine. Will be easier for compiling purposes and my idea is so hard to get motivated on for my track.
Thats fine, but start editing from the pause at 0:30 for now. Depending on what I do for an intro, It might work better if the music starts hard instead of that slow intro portion.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 pm

alright. When do you need it by? This week is finals so I will be working almost nonstop on projects today and mon,tue,wed.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

I won't make a deadline till i come up with an idea and finish intro. I really don't have any idea what to do for an intro yet either, just sayin. I'll come up with something though. Thinking about using the intro on this some how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-mSLxih-c

Anyway just work on it whenever you can for now. I still have to PM people and see about getting their tracks for the ones that haven't posted.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 pm

EvaFan wrote:Anyway, just saying that I can put the mep together easily now. Send in complete tracks as a lagarith or UTvideo, audio no longer necessary.
here's hoping i saved a non-compressed version of my track :|

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 pm

I have about half of my track done, but weather or not I'd be able to finish it likely depends on when you set the deadline.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Rider4Z wrote:here's hoping i saved a non-compressed version of my track :|
If I have to, I can frame-serve your best quality copy into premiere with avisynth if its h264/x264, if its Xvid I can just import it as is.
Hagaren Viper wrote:I have about half of my track done, but weather or not I'd be able to finish it likely depends on when you set the deadline.
EvaFan wrote:I won't make a deadline till i come up with an idea and finish intro.
I won't say much now but its silly to expect more than a month considering how much time has already passed. There's a difference between not having the time and just not wanting to do it/not motivated.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 pm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 3&t=104266

just so ya'll know, i released and announced my track.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”