7 Days of Finals--7 Days of Free Reviews

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:33 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:If youmguys care, I lost. :cry: Again... But, he wasn't responding when I surrendured, so maybe he fell asleep. He hasn't been on since last night...
You should inhale some paint thinner next time. That's a guaranteed win. :shock:

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:40 pm

Double O Ninety wrote:If youmguys care, I lost. :cry: Again... But, he wasn't responding when I surrendured, so maybe he fell asleep. He hasn't been on since last night...
Eh? I went out around 1 or something to a friends house.

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:28 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:
You should inhale some paint thinner next time. That's a guaranteed win. :shock:
Nitrous and beer always does the trick, I wake up with good looking girls in my arms, or wangs drawn on my face, so its a 50/50 chance.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:03 pm

earthcurrent wrote:
Nappy wrote:got skipped :cry:
Oops your right...sorry Nappy, you were in line for Friday. Since that was my bad I'll be super nice and review both your video and Vancore's for Friday.

Again, I appologize.
good deal 8)

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:14 pm

Nappy wrote:
earthcurrent wrote:
Nappy wrote:got skipped :cry:
Oops your right...sorry Nappy, you were in line for Friday. Since that was my bad I'll be super nice and review both your video and Vancore's for Friday.

Again, I appologize.
good deal 8)
Indeed. 8)

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:51 pm

Just a heads up for People. Danny Wilson, Anneke, and MexicanJunior, I have downloaded and watched your videos and have taken notes initail first pass notes. I need to watch each through a couple more times, scribble some more notes and I'll start the actual process of writing individual reviews. I'm a bit behind on some grading (for my classes) and I've also managed to catch cold, so essentially I'm running behind and lacking in motivation. However, I will get you your reviews this week along with everyone elses, promise!

And despite already being behind I won't skip corners, either, everyone will get full reviews from me with phrases like" "it made me feel all plum cozy inside" or "this video is a gosh darned ball of friskiness," so you know I had to put some thought into it.

Again I apologize for the delay.

longview606
Org Profile

Post by longview606 » Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:42 am

Double O Ninety wrote:HEY! That is NOT true! RIGHT NOW, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, I am about to stay awake longer than paizuri, therefore making me the winner for the first time ever of me being the winner of this bi-weekly affair! HAHAHAHA! No naps for me! SODA SODA SODA!! CAFFEINE!!! WHAT? SPRITE HAS NO CAFFEINE??? NOOOOOO!!
Amateur, you need caffiene to stay up. I've stayed up two days in a row without one drop of caffiene. Beat that...
AIM sn: Thesi Lentman606

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:00 am

longview606 wrote:
Double O Ninety wrote:HEY! That is NOT true! RIGHT NOW, AT THIS VERY MOMENT, I am about to stay awake longer than paizuri, therefore making me the winner for the first time ever of me being the winner of this bi-weekly affair! HAHAHAHA! No naps for me! SODA SODA SODA!! CAFFEINE!!! WHAT? SPRITE HAS NO CAFFEINE??? NOOOOOO!!
Amateur, you need caffiene to stay up. I've stayed up two days in a row without one drop of caffiene. Beat that...
Okay, okay, this thread should be about my reviews, not about who is capable of staying up the longest, etc. Please take any further commentary along these lines to Off Topic.

Thank you.

Double O Ninety
Org Profile

Post by Double O Ninety » Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:18 pm

I think it's been a week. Earthcurrent, did you manage? If so, link me! You dig?
"Hurry up and go to sleep so i can ravish your body in ways you can't even imagine." -Paizuri

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:29 am

Double O Ninety wrote:I think it's been a week. Earthcurrent, did you manage? If so, link me! You dig?
Agh, Double O Ninety has caught my failure!!!
Sorry, I had a bit more work dumped on my lap this week than I thought I would. I have everyone's videos downloaded and I have started writing them. Sorry sorry sorry. By Monday, everyone, I SWEAR...

::GOD SMITES ME::

Return to “Works in Progress”