Winners posted!

This is a forum for discussion of the 2011 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards.
User avatar
Maniaki
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 am
Status: Whiteout
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Maniaki » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 am

I the person who has won the best horror say that this is an absurd, humiliation of human emotional deduction..
I'll leave the rest for you to think over )) i love you guys xDD
Simple.

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Magnus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 am

Congratulations all winners!


Hm, me and Sus got 3rd place in the 3 categories our collab was in, I guess it's a start eh?
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:22 am

ZetZu wrote:Congratulations all winners!


Hm, me and Sus got 3rd place in the 3 categories our collab was in, I guess it's a start eh?

Where do you see place results? All I see are alphabetical listings of the other finalists.

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby kireblue » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
ZetZu wrote:Congratulations all winners!


Hm, me and Sus got 3rd place in the 3 categories our collab was in, I guess it's a start eh?

Where do you see place results? All I see are alphabetical listings of the other finalists.

yeah, everything is in alphabetical order (not in rank order)

User avatar
Snowcrash
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:08 am
Status: Looking for a job T_T
Location: France
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Snowcrash » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:34 am

Will you put the number of votes for each finalits for this edition ?
Or is it a stupid idea ? :lol:
Image

User avatar
Diegao
Enjoy the music
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:28 am
Location: Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Diegao » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:48 am

MimS wrote:AMV Hell stole French community one more time lol

This.
Congratz to all the winners anyway, especially Cross/fade :D
Image
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

User avatar
Thepooh
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:26 pm
Status: hangover...
Location: Paris - France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Thepooh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:36 am

MimS wrote:AMV Hell stole French community one more time lol


How could you say that?

From my point of view, AMV is hell is far better than...

Ok you can say that.
THEPOOHMINATORUSREX (Youtube)

User avatar
Kain-x-spirits
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:29 am
Status: Hahahaha~
Location: Lyon, France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Kain-x-spirits » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 am


User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby MimS » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 am

Woot
Suddenly my mathematics lesson I'm currently following is fun
Image
Image

User avatar
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:24 am
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby mirkosp » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 am

I'll have to personally agree that AMV Hell 5 was indeed worse than other MEPs the french have put out this year. Actually AMV Hell 5 was decidedly worse than all other AMV Hells before it, imho... however it's no reason to say that the other people who voted were wrong with it. I'm pretty sure that everybody is entitled to their taste and opinion, especially when it comes down to votes by viewers. It's clearly about personal preferences, so there aren't really any "wrong" or "right" votes in the VCAs. You and I might think that another video should have won in a certain category due to some possibly very valid reasons, but if it lost, then it means that there were more people who enjoyed the winning video over the other one, which means that we are just in a minority of viewers' taste, that's all it means.
Image

User avatar
Thepooh
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:26 pm
Status: hangover...
Location: Paris - France
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Thepooh » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:25 am

mirkosp wrote:I'll have to personally agree that AMV Hell 5 was indeed worse than other MEPs the french have put out this year. Actually AMV Hell 5 was decidedly worse than all other AMV Hells before it, imho... however it's no reason to say that the other people who voted were wrong with it. I'm pretty sure that everybody is entitled to their taste and opinion, especially when it comes down to votes by viewers. It's clearly about personal preferences, so there aren't really any "wrong" or "right" votes in the VCAs. You and I might think that another video should have won in a certain category due to some possibly very valid reasons, but if it lost, then it means that there were more people who enjoyed the winning video over the other one, which means that we are just in a minority of viewers' taste, that's all it means.


Or maybe guys vote for their friends ?

Don't misreading me, it would be the same thing in France and I think it's just "normal" people vote their friends.
THEPOOHMINATORUSREX (Youtube)

User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:32 pm
Status: With all other Seleçãos
Location: Paris
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby MimS » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 am

Well, in any case, my op about best short didn't change (and thx god, Otohiko agreed with me on irc) and also, PLEASE, next year, never use only thematic names for categories... Or I'll kill u G_Q XD
Image
Image

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Magnus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 am

kireblue wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
ZetZu wrote:Congratulations all winners!


Hm, me and Sus got 3rd place in the 3 categories our collab was in, I guess it's a start eh?

Where do you see place results? All I see are alphabetical listings of the other finalists.

yeah, everything is in alphabetical order (not in rank order)

Oh... Well, uh, heeey... At least finalists eh? that's... good...!
ImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby TritioAFB » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 am

Well, after reading the finalist, I first have to say congratulations to the winners.
And the second thing is that I'm shocked to see that Versus didn't win the MEP category. Man, I lost a bet :down:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
Silk_SK
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Status: enduring/enjoying life
Location: Where all good ROFLs are sold
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Winners posted!

Postby Silk_SK » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Whoo! I finally won one :asd:.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” - Winston Churchill
Image
Image


Return to “2011 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests